Memory blankets.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-22-2015, 07:20 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,424 Times in 1,015 Posts
Default Memory blankets.

T-Shirt Memory Blankets - Photo Gallery

This is kind of a cool idea as a gift for your grandkids going off to school. Or nieces and nephews and the like.

Does anyone know any other businesses that do this? This one in up in MA but looks like it is national in scope. My sister-in-law recommended it. http://www.memoryblanket.net/faq.html
Old 03-22-2015, 08:29 AM
Sage

I had never heard of this but it seems like a great idea.
Old 03-22-2015, 08:48 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

This looks like a neat idea. I will have to forward it to my sister-in-law who is a quilter. She has since retired the shop that she owned, but still does classes. Anyway, she would always tell us not to get rid of our children's clothing because she could use them to make quilts for them as a gift when they got older. She has even done this with the clothing of deceased relatives (grandparents/parents/etc) as a memory type quilt. I would have never thought of such a thing, but a nice way to preserve memories of your loved ones.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.