Mini Cooper

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-05-2015, 06:04 PM
Platinum member
Default Mini Cooper

I just purchased a 2013 MIni Cooper. There are so many bells and whistles on it that I can't figure out. I need someone who can give me an hour or two to help get my bells and whistles working the way they are supposed to.

I am having trouble with playing music, setting radio stations, programing the GPS and many othe rissues. I did get my Phone to pair with Bluetooth and can receive calls without using the phone, but am having trouble making them.

I am getting very frustrated. PS: I also have 2013 Mini Cooper and belonged to the Mini club for a short time until I sent the Mini back to NY. Now with one in TV maybe someone can help me Thanks TOmmy
Old 02-05-2015, 06:50 PM
Sage

Tom, Did you not get an owners manual?
Old 02-05-2015, 06:56 PM
Platinum member

Yes I did. But the more I follow directions the less things happen
Old 02-05-2015, 06:58 PM
Sage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hannon View Post
I just purchased a 2013 MIni Cooper. There are so many bells and whistles on it that I can't figure out. I need someone who can give me an hour or two to help get my bells and whistles working the way they are supposed to.

I am having trouble with playing music, setting radio stations, programing the GPS and many othe rissues. I did get my Phone to pair with Bluetooth and can receive calls without using the phone, but am having trouble making them.

I am getting very frustrated. PS: I also have 2013 Mini Cooper and belonged to the Mini club for a short time until I sent the Mini back to NY. Now with one in TV maybe someone can help me Thanks TOmmy
Every time we have bought a new car including just last week, the salesman offered his time to show us how to use everything. He spent about 1/2 hour or more going over everything two times to be sure we understood and said to come back any time at all for more training.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.