More Charlie Sheen

Closed Thread
Old 03-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman911 View Post
I'm not convinced that Charlie is using drugs. He produced a clean drug test report that the news reporter inspected during one of his interviews. He is displaying the behavior of a person with bipolar disorder. This will get worse before it gets better.
When I hear about Charlie Sheen's bizarre comments and behavior, I have a sense of impending doom. He is a talented actor and a father. I feel very sorry for him and for those who love him. I truly hope he gets help soon.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

And Bare, his domestic arrangement is that when his small twin sons visit they are taken care of by his girlfriendS, the two he calls the Goddesses and who live with him.

His own father has commented that he is worried about him. His long time agent quit yesterday. He isn't very likable right now as far as his behavior goes and of course it could be mental illness or pills or booze or something else.

Something
is wrong with Charlie Sheen. Very wrong...and you are right, this may end tragically.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Platinum member

I usually try to avoid commenting in threads like this.

But, having seen this morning that C. S. wants even more money from CBS that he gets now, my gut reaction was:

If I were the Head Honcho at CBS, here's what I'd do:
1. Cancel his show totally, immediately.
2. That means instantly pulling any and all showings.
3. Pay off those put out of work by this action from his salary.
4. Persuade any television entity still airing any of his shows to stop them, at once, cutting off any residuals at the same time!
5. Never, ever, permit him to work in television ever again!

I agree that he needs help. But, he certainly does NOT need cosseting!

He and L. L. make me absolutely sick!

SWR
Old 03-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Veteran member

I think the show is hilarious and don"t want to see it cancelled. It is the writers who make it what it is. How about replacing Sheen with John Stamos.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

The Today Show this morning has had so much coverage of Charlie Sheen that it is beginning to sound like Nancy Grace rehashing and rephrasing the same thing, over and over.

Now his children have been removed from his home. Now the president of CBS says that last week a rerun of the show has the fourth highest ratings.

I didn't watch it, but many of you do/did and think it is funny...so I shoulda I guess.

But this guy is only an actor with little kids at about the age a lot of people are having grandchildren and he is obviously....very strange indeed.

Getting tired of hearing about him. I guess that it wouldn't occupy so much air time if lots of people weren't VERY interested.

Even a tape of him rambling on and acting so self centered and making attention getting comments wouldn't be a deterrent for teenagers to not take drugs because he SOUNDS like a lot of self centered teenagers who haven't yet found good judgment.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swrinfla View Post
I usually try to avoid commenting in threads like this.

But, having seen this morning that C. S. wants even more money from CBS that he gets now, my gut reaction was:

If I were the Head Honcho at CBS, here's what I'd do:
1. Cancel his show totally, immediately.
2. That means instantly pulling any and all showings.
3. Pay off those put out of work by this action from his salary.
4. Persuade any television entity still airing any of his shows to stop them, at once, cutting off any residuals at the same time!
5. Never, ever, permit him to work in television ever again!

I agree that he needs help. But, he certainly does NOT need cosseting!

He and L. L. make me absolutely sick!

SWR
Works for me!!

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:35 PM

Charlie Sheen's TV character and Sheen have merged into one entity. He has lost his grip on reality due to drugs, booze, ego, prostitutes, etc. The show "Two-and-one-half Men" has slid into the gutter and maybe even below that of late. Things his character were doing and saying on the show were were appalling, like on one show mixing booze and cough medicine! This is the example we want our young people to see? This show had to hit a brick wall sooner than later. I thought the other actors on the show were funny and I'm sorry to see the cast, crew, writers, etc. lose their jobs over this.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default Charlie fired!

Darn!...Will really miss that show!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.