Jehovah's soliciting on Good Friday????

Closed Thread
Old 03-14-2008, 03:27 PM
Platinum member
Default Jehovah's soliciting on Good Friday????

I have not had any unexpected visitors in over a year. (Mentioned in recent thread, I should have knocked on wood!) ding-dong....Dogs start going nutty....."We are having a special day at the Ausitn Carriage Museum and would love for you to come." Thought maybe the neighborhood group was having a get together....She did not say she was a Jehovah. If she had I would have excused myself politely, and said no thanks. She handed me a pamphlet and left. Short ,sweet, about a bible study, but still an interruption! NO SOLICITING PLEASE! Dogs have quieted, I have vented and now back to work! BTW it was Fruitland Park Jehovahs...I may call it in as I know 1st hand how persistant they can become. GEEZ!
Old 03-14-2008, 03:44 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Re: Jehovah's soliciting on Good Friday????

Ronda, just invite them to join your coven. Worked like a charm in California. I'd offer a deal -- you come my coven this Friday night and I'll come to your Bible study on Wednesday. I don't know why, but all my neighbors would be bombarded weekly by them and I might hear from someone every six months, at which time the invitation was again offered. :dontknow:

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.