My Pillow.com

Closed Thread
Old 12-03-2014, 11:57 PM
Default My Pillow.com

Has anyone purchased a pillow from mypillow.com? They are pricey but they are running a BOGO offer. Still more than I would normally spend. Just wondering if they are worth the money. Thanks.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:39 AM

My wife purchased two of them for us about a year ago. She loves the pillow. I like it.
She has washed them numerous times and they come out as good as the first week purchased.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:24 AM
Platinum member

We own 4 of them. Hubby loves them, I think they are okay.
We both prefer the king size length- the standard length is a bit short, once you 'pouf' it.

You may know that they come in different firmnesses. We ordered two firm, but found the firm is a little too firm for our necks. We are more comfortable with the regular weight- even hubby who is 6 foot and stocky.

The firm pillows are good for therapeutics- like elevating the knees for sleep if you have a backache- that is how we use the firm ones now.

The pillows will hold their 'punched' position under your head for much of the night, but often I have to re-'punch' them a time or two before morning, as the neck support I need disappears.

I do have neck issues and have tried every kind of pillow out there, at one time or another over the years, so I am tougher than most to accommodate.
Would I buy them again? Probably not, but that doesn't mean you won't like them.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:01 AM
Sage

Same here - we just purchased these pillows and hubby loves his I'm not sold - filling is too crinkly for me and I seem to always be readjusting for neck support.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:37 PM

Thanks to all ... my wife was curious about the pillows and how they stand up for problem necks. Information was VERY helpful . JW

Last edited by Jim Wilson; 12-04-2014 at 12:39 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 12-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Default My Pillow.com

Thank you for the replies. I'm still not sure I'm going to spring for it.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Gold member

They are available at Amazon.com and you might want to look at the reviews posted there.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Platinum member

Primaloft pillows are so much more comfortable than any others I have tried. Amazon carries them. One for people who like soft pillows. Either two Primaloft pillows or one Primaloft "firm" pillow for people who like them more firm. Just wonderful!

"Do no harm" (but take no sh**!)
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.