Natural gas stoves cause asthma

Old 01-25-2023, 07:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,779 Times in 1,242 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
I grew up around gas stoves too. I simply don’t believe the studies, as a researcher I have a good idea how one can bias the results to read what they want. There is some kind of agenda here and I’m not buying it.
Could be. The study was done on roadhouses with the stove vented to the interior, worst case scenario.

Running your car in the garage with the door closed will kill you so we should ban cars...

Old 01-25-2023, 07:53 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardlyworking View Post
They will have to pry my gas stove from my cold dead hands.
There will be many more cold hands as solar panels continue to fail ... Snowed Under: Solar Power Output Collapses Under Blanket of Snow & Ice – STOP THESE THINGS

Old 01-26-2023, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altavia View Post
Could be. The study was done on roadhouses with the stove vented to the interior, worst case scenario.

Running your car in the garage with the door closed will kill you so we should ban cars...
Actually, YES!!! Hello EV mandate and the continued rise in price/mark ups of gas powered engine vehicles. Anyone dumb enough not to see this writing on the wall deserves what they get.

“All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.” Thomas Jefferson

Old 01-26-2023, 07:03 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koapaka View Post
Actually, YES!!! Hello EV mandate and the continued rise in price/mark ups of gas powered engine vehicles. Anyone dumb enough not to see this writing on the wall deserves what they get.

“All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.” Thomas Jefferson
And while the Polar Bears are steadily increasing in population, the whales are dying faster -- but not from climate change ... The strange coincidence of the Offshore Wind Industry and 178 dead whales << JoNova

Old 01-26-2023, 09:23 AM
Default Never fails

The law of unintended consequences, maybe like the FDA and Pfizer wanted they may release the info in 75 years!

Old 01-27-2023, 08:34 AM
Default EXCLUSIVE: Green groups, government officials meet secretly to plot end of gas stoves

There is a companion article in the Wall Street Journal, not behind the paywall last night, showing this is absolutely being contemplated without real evidence as per usual.

Old 01-27-2023, 08:55 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by molddude View Post
There is a companion article in the Wall Street Journal, not behind the paywall last night, showing this is absolutely being contemplated without real evidence as per usual.
Correct. They are doubling down on ignorance. There is no proof man-made CO2 is causing climate harm, and there is no proof gas stoves are bad. Because of the ongoing, 7-year cooling trend, the climate alarmists are in panic mode, and are throwing anything they can up on the wall to see if it sticks. Next they'll blame coffee drinking causes global warming ... Here's how your cup of coffee contributes to climate change

Old 01-27-2023, 09:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,388 Times in 2,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by molddude View Post
Are you referring to the opinion piece by Kimberley Strassel? In these days when "hard news" articles are filled with opinion, you really have to take something with a few grains of salt when it is flat out presented as opinion.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough

Old 01-27-2023, 10:04 AM

The "study" was funding by a group that wants to make promotes a carbon free world. They pick out about 80 studies from years ago and make a declaration about childhood asthma that the studies do not find. Stop reading only the legacy media. BTW did you know that many of the "research studies" did not require a gas stove be in the house? Seems to me that would have been crucial when discussing how gas stoves may affect health.

Tags
natural, safety, mirrors, reflected, smoke

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.