Need a driver for a day ...

Closed Thread
Old 10-21-2021, 04:27 PM
Veteran member
Default Need a driver for a day ...

Our son is moving from Dunedin (FL) to his new home in TV, a distance of about two hours. No furniture involved, only personal items such as clothing, kitchen ware, stereo, etc. None of us is able to drive, hence this posting. No later than mid-November. Please PM if able and interested. Many thanks!
Old 10-22-2021, 08:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,121 Times in 2,237 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quixote View Post
Our son is moving from Dunedin (FL) to his new home in TV, a distance of about two hours. No furniture involved, only personal items such as clothing, kitchen ware, stereo, etc. None of us is able to drive, hence this posting. No later than mid-November. Please PM if able and interested. Many thanks!
OP, you need to be more specific, is the driver providing a vehicle? What size vehicle is needed (number of passengers and amount of stuff), etc. Who is covering cost of gas, tolls etc. This will probably get you a better response.
I have no interest in doing this, just trying to help you get what you are looking for.
Old 10-23-2021, 08:18 AM

I have a Chevy Pickup with a full tank of gas.
Not sure if I want to move it at all.
Closed Thread

Tags
drive, kitchen, ware, stereo, posting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.