new T.V. smart or Not?

Closed Thread
Old 04-28-2015, 09:30 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

I don't sell display devices so I don't have a dog in this hunt. You can usually buy them on Amazon cheaper than I can get them through distribution and I'm a fairly high volume dealer.

It a weird time to buy a television right now and it can be quite confusing. The new 2015 displays are arriving and old unpopular 2014 inventory is being cleaned out.

At 50", I wouldn't even consider an UHD (Ultra High Definition) display today. As far as smart features, my fear is if you find a display that doesn't offer smart apps you'll be giving up performance features that do matter. (Picture quality, black level, physical size, etc)

I've seen a lot of displays and I have my personal favorites. I'm quite certain nobody wall mounts more displays in The Villages than I do. I've done business with half the posters in this thread, hahaha.

If you need some assistance, don't hesitate to contact me anytime. I can steer you in the right direction.

Tom
Villages Audio Video
Http://VillagesAV.com
352-688-1677

Call or txt anytime @ (352) 388-1677

Tom@VillagerAV.com
Old 04-29-2015, 07:06 AM

We have smart tv and would not change anything. Use it all the time for netflix and Amazon Prime. One suggestion have your installer set up your internet connection. Best buy was great. also my mom just bought one and the Comcast folks helped her with the set up ( on site) and now she is on too.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.