Nick Cordero, Broadway performer, Dead from Covid

Closed Thread
Old 07-08-2020, 05:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,156 Times in 1,919 Posts
Default Nick Cordero, Broadway performer, Dead from Covid-19

Nick Cordero, a talented 41 year old vibrant Broadway performer succumbed to Covid after a 3 month long battle with complications of this disease. I saw him on Broadway performing in "Bullets Over Broadway" and was very impressed with him. He is survived by his wife and one year old son. I'm so saddened by his passing. I kept checking on how he was doing with his battle by reading his wife's blogs.

This disease took down a young man in the prime of his life and, according to his wife, he had no underlying conditions.

Here is Nick performing in "Bullets Over Broadway". He is the really tall guy (6'5") who opens the number .......

YouTube

Last edited by coffeebean; 07-08-2020 at 06:25 AM.
Old 07-08-2020, 01:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,950 Times in 1,706 Posts

So sad, such talent. Thank you for mentioning this, he was 41 years old, Covid made him require amputation of his right leg, pacemaker was implanted, the doctors were considering a double lung transplant.. No comorbidities were noted. He married a few years ago, has a one year old child. This is what Covid can do.
Closed Thread

Tags
broadway, cordero, wife, bullets, performing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.