Old man young son

Closed Thread
Old 05-18-2017, 06:50 AM
Default Old man young son

I'm 62, still working but will be going to 3 days a week after my upcoming knee surgery (no 2). Yesterday (wednesday) morning about 7:30 I was sitting in my den reading when I heard the Mrs cell phone ring. 'Yes Connor' I thought OMG, My 18 year old son who just left for HS has had an accident. 'When the light goes on you have two gallons... you should be ok' .. I think thank god. she hangs up and I ask so when did this light first go on? Monday on his way home from work. I say you mean he didn't get gas yesterday he had the day off from school? Not really expecting an answer..

Today I remind him needs to take the Penn State math placement exam; I'd like him to take a summer course or 2 to get in the swing of things. The battle commences on when he can spare a couple hours of his precious computer game time.. the older I get the less focused he seems...

Sweet Moses give me strength...
Old 05-18-2017, 06:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

This too shall pass. Just ask my (successful) 43-year-old. He wonders why we didn't strangle him in his bed.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:00 AM
Default Strangle him in his bed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
This too shall pass. Just ask my (successful) 43-year-old. He wonders why we didn't strangle him in his bed.
Strangle him in his bed...now there's an idea.
Oh and thanks I had a good belly laugh when I read your post...
Closed Thread

Tags
son, light, yesterday, expecting, answer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.