eagle Cam

Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2013, 04:35 PM
Platinum member
Location: Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County, Evansville IN, Boca Raton, Toledo OH, Pennecamp
Default eagle Cam

Alcoa Bald Eagle Camera at Davenport Works

Check out this eagle cam. One egg has hatched and the other is hatching right now!
Old 03-17-2013, 04:47 PM

Awesome...thanks for the link.
Old 03-17-2013, 06:09 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Thank you Barry. The cam I've been watching in Southwest Florida has two eaglets and they are now branching and will be flying away soon. Now I have new babies to watch and worrry about and I won't have to experience empty nest syndrome.

USTREAM - You're On - Broadcast Live Streaming Video, Watch Online Events, Chat Live, send a Tweet, follow on Facebook, MySpace, record your Live Shows
Old 03-17-2013, 07:26 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryRX View Post
Alcoa Bald Eagle Camera at Davenport Works

Check out this eagle cam. One egg has hatched and the other is hatching right now!
Thank you Barry. I'm also watching the Southwest Florida Eagle Cam. I sure miss the Norfolk Eagle Cam. I'm still wondering what happened this year, after they tore the nest down.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:19 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Bare it's my understanding that there is a group on facebook who post regarding Dad Norfolk and his new mate. It appears that they have started several nests which are torn down immediately. The hope is they will nest across the waterway on private land. For those who are unfamiliar with the Norfolk eagles I'm attaching a video and at the end they talk about the death of the female eagle. I'm not on facebook so I don't have access. The city of Norfolk decreed the Norfolk Botanical Garden no longer allow eagles to nest because of the proximity to the airport. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9skmrbtnEI]In memory of the Norfolk Eagle - YouTube
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.