Orlando super spreader event

Closed Thread
Old 11-03-2020, 06:23 PM

In response to Malsua post #59: Ivermectin has been used for years to rid animals of parasites and worms. Don't see it as a treatment for civic19.
Old 11-04-2020, 07:17 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilmacowen View Post
In response to Malsua post #59: Ivermectin has been used for years to rid animals of parasites and worms. Don't see it as a treatment for civic19.
Why not? It's being used successfully in Australia.

Even our NIH has something to say about it: Ivermectin in COVID-19: What do we know?

Quote:
The anti-SARS-CoV-2 of ivermectin is likely through inhibition of viral IMPα/β1-mediated nuclear import, which reduces the replication of virus and thereby the viral load [4].Caly et al. showed the in vitro benefit of ivermectin in Vero-hSLAM cells infected with SARS-CoV-2.The authors found that a single dose of ivermectin was able to effect ∼5000-fold reduction in viral RNA at 48 h [4]."
This Australia doctor: Well-Respected Australian Researcher: Consider Triple Therapy (Ivermectin, Zinc, Doxycycline) for COVID-19

Thomas Borody MB,BS, BSc (Med), MD PhD, DSc, FRACP, FACP, FACG, AGAF, has been using it for some time now with some pretty amazing results.
Don't take my word for it though. Go google "Australian Triple Protocol".

Ivermectin has a wide therapeutic index, not only that, the dosing is small. There are a number of trials underway, one just finished but the results have not been published yet.

Here is some more: https://www.alliedacademies.org/arti...cept-study.pdf

Small study, but here is the money quote " In conclusion, in this study, a combined therapywith Ivermectin-Azithromycin-Cholecalciferol given for 7days was effective to reduce symptomatology duration and clinical progression of COVID-19."
Old 11-06-2020, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Watched news this morning and noticed streets down town Orlando was full of Halloween party goers last night. Shoulders to shoulders packing streets and businesses. Some had masks and lots didn’t. I sure this probably when on in every major city. This virus not going to slow down or end IMO for very long time. People just can’t stay apart.
No cure for stupid. I believe in science.
Old 11-06-2020, 02:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
I believe in science too. However, I had a mother that taught me that being smart mouthed never would change anyone's mind.

People ignore I.Q. anymore. It sometimes really helps to understand each other better. !00 is average. 100 is normal. There is a range above and below that, that was probably determined genetically. Some people use superior intellect for good and others use it for subversive purposes. I HATE it when people call others STUPID ....JUST to be dismissive and mean. There are things we can choose and things we have no control over.

We oldies who are retired can stay away ....from the greatest threat of catching Covid-19 until we find a medicine or a vaccine. We aren't working in a lab and all of this discussion is just rhetoric. WHY do we have to be so ugly to each other???
Old 11-07-2020, 01:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,922 Times in 2,448 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post

I wasn’t one’s in the crowd, simply observed the STUPID people. As you believe in.
Old 11-07-2020, 01:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,922 Times in 2,448 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrf6969 View Post
The largest US gathering this year since COVID-19 was in Sturgis SD. 450,000 attended. 300 confirmed COVID cases since to date according to the experts. That is .009% rate of infection from the Sturgis Rally event. Lets please stop all the fear mongering.
When those people are spread all over the states there NO way knowing who got infected from them. How about the unconfirmed cases?
Old 11-07-2020, 06:03 PM
Default Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I haven't seen any uptick in cases here. Have any of you? It has been now nine days since the rally here.

coronavirus deaths sumter county florida
First of all, people from Sumter county, Lake County, and Marion county shop and dine at some of the same places—even here in the villages there are people that don’t live here but just visit. It’s not just the cases in Sumter that spread or don’t spread the virus.

From the day before Trump’s rally, the numbers have increased in the tri-county area. There have been approximately. 24,000 new cases, which over 17 days comes to approximately 1400 a DAY. Sumter county increased by close to 1000 people, amounting to approximately 59 per day. I see that as a higher rate than the pretty consistent “few” number change pre-Trump.
Closed Thread

Tags
orlando, streets, shoulders, major, city

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.