Oxford Oaks Amenities

Closed Thread
Old 11-09-2020, 04:33 PM
Veteran member
Default Oxford Oaks Amenities

I just heard from someone who is building a home in Oxford Oaks. He tells me that they have ID cards and will have access to Villages amenities. Anyone know if that’s true? I have no reason to not believe him, but it just seems odd that it would be allowed. I wonder if Villagers have access to their (however scant) amenities?
Old 11-09-2020, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhood View Post
I just heard from someone who is building a home in Oxford Oaks. He tells me that they have ID cards and will have access to Villages amenities. Anyone know if that’s true? I have no reason to not believe him, but it just seems odd that it would be allowed. I wonder if Villagers have access to their (however scant) amenities?
Oxford Oaks is a family village. They have their own amenities, including a pool and a playground. Perhaps they need an ID card to use those amenities.

They do NOT have access to the Villages amenities.
Old 11-09-2020, 04:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

NOT TRUE! Someone is pushing your leg! Oxford Oaks is a separate operation.

Our youngest son and his wife fell in love with Oxford Oaks and were going to do the deal and a few days before they were due to come down he was deployed. I think they still have it on their minds but you know the way it is. Youngins change their mind constantly. I wonder who he got that from. He did leave a present behind. Grandchild #5 is due around Christmas Day. Wish we could be with them but that's the way the cookie crumbles! Maybe for the next kid, God Willing!

I assure you the Family Communities don't have legal access to our amenities.

Last edited by Nucky; 11-09-2020 at 04:58 PM.
Old 11-09-2020, 05:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,880 Times in 2,426 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhood View Post
Have him show you the ID. Mystery solved.
Old 11-10-2020, 07:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

OP you did not say if this was a family, then they are in the right place. Or a senior that did not want access to TVs amenities. Awhile back there were a few threads on this same issue. A person who thought the prices in the family section were so low that, if they bought, TV would still issue a Resident ID, because they were in their 70s.
Many warned them not to buy from the MLS agent who may or may not have insinuated it was the same as buying in TV, but $100,000 less than any home within villages proper, was a real bargain

Tags
amenities, oxford, oaks, access, building

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.