PayPal

Closed Thread
Old 09-08-2020, 10:22 AM
Default paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 GI View Post
Inquiring minds would like to know if this message came as an e-mail with a PayPay header. I get all kinds of e-mails from PayPal that aren't actually from PayPal, they are scams using the PayPal logo. Did you click on a link they provided? If so log into PayPay at their website and see what is actually in your account, definately change the password to your PayPal account, right away.
No it did not. I received an email from the sender that it was the rent and to let them know when I received it. I went to my account and there it was. Took 5 days to clear and is still there. When I tried to resolve it PP said I couldn't and to get in touch with the send which I have tried to do to no avail
Old 09-09-2020, 02:29 AM

PayPal charged my acct for a substantial amount of money . I stopped them because they refused to do anything. Thankfully my credit card company stopped he payment. I don’t trust them at all
Old 09-09-2020, 10:31 PM

I could see how someone could pay the wrong account through PayPal. When you are paying, you start typing the email address and you get an autofill menu of matching names to select. If you click the wrong one and send the payment, you've just paid the wrong person. However, for this to happen, this person would have had to have paid you previously for something. OP, have you ever received a payment from this person before?
Closed Thread

Tags
paypal, text, response, amount, bit

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.