Closed Thread
Old 03-23-2019, 08:51 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,318 Times in 2,055 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Thank you Tal.

We needed that.
Mark Twain comes in very handy at times.
Old 03-23-2019, 08:58 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
TOTV Newsletter
Views: 4,100
Posted By Rags123
Allow me once again to clarify. Yes, I am...

Allow me once again to clarify.

Yes, I am BUCCO and will change back to that. I was and still have an account BUCCO since the inception.

I changed my name because my views prompted unwanted...
I am MRS Bucco....will tell him you said hi when he returns. I was not complained about and banned
Old 03-23-2019, 09:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Mark Twain comes in very handy at times.
I have shared this on Facebook. Very apt and soul soothing.
Old 03-23-2019, 09:21 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags123 View Post
To all others who are keeping track of all the posters.....I will leave this post and insure that this account is deleted. I usually stay out of TOTV, and yes, hubby got this account because of constant pm attacks

Will advise him CLEARLY and those "official" scorekeepers that we now have only one account and I will not post any longer.

All have a great day...
I really enjoy Bucco's posts.
Old 03-23-2019, 10:39 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Whose's Paying Rent? It ain't me!

This is one of the bestest threads in a long time. I love to hear what others have on their minds and their outlooks. Sure do wish we had one old Forum open for just 24 hours. It would be DY NO MITE! But how would we know what is Truth?
Old 03-23-2019, 11:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts

I'm amazed it's made it to page 18 without mention of the "p" word, yea team, see we can share ideas about fact checking without expletives, and the moderator hasn't had to dig out that really large bar of soap.
Old 03-23-2019, 12:03 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Ask the Mrs.
I am still able to "hear" you and am not surprised that the subject of the thread is secondary to your ongoing soap operas.

I am on here to show my hubby how much I have NOT used this name since the death of any political forum.

He has explained a few times the birth of RAGS and the reason. Of course YOU find any gossip tidbit more important than anything so your pointed post is not surprising.

Both he and I are leaving, so take your soap opera to others and make your judgements on others....we are out of here.

Talk about looking down on others and feeling superior.....two of us minions from beneath your heavenly gaze are leaving thus your realm is reduced.
Old 03-23-2019, 12:22 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

Sorry to see both of you leaving.

Last edited by fw102807; 03-23-2019 at 12:35 PM.
Old 03-23-2019, 02:33 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Does this actually happen? If so, and if it's truly an attack, those posters should be reported and banned.
Huh????, now I'm in the dark, what just happened?
Old 03-23-2019, 02:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
Huh????, now I'm in the dark, what just happened?
Just something I have been told, by more than one member...that has happened in the past.

I am not claiming any first hand knowledge of it, nor do I personally know of any current efforts...so just toss it in the 'rumor bag.'

Sorry for any confusion.
Old 03-23-2019, 03:49 PM
Sage

I am very worried about some of us here. I hope that someone who is very intense is alright. We all feel deeply that we are right and some of us focus more on National issues than others and some of us have ways to diffuse the tension.

I know that not a single one of us would ever want any thing bad to happen to people that we debate with. EVER.

Please know that we may disagree, but never wish anyone harm.

We are all more fragile as we age.

No one wins or loses in most arguments. Life goes on. It is most interesting to see how National issues pan out.
Old 03-23-2019, 03:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags123 View Post
I am still able to "hear" you and am not surprised that the subject of the thread is secondary to your ongoing soap operas.

I am on here to show my hubby how much I have NOT used this name since the death of any political forum.

He has explained a few times the birth of RAGS and the reason. Of course YOU find any gossip tidbit more important than anything so your pointed post is not surprising.

Both he and I are leaving, so take your soap opera to others and make your judgements on others....we are out of here.

Talk about looking down on others and feeling superior.....two of us minions from beneath your heavenly gaze are leaving thus your realm is reduced.
I am sorry you are leaving too.
Old 03-23-2019, 03:59 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Does this actually happen? If so, and if it's truly an attack, those posters should be reported and banned.
Yes. That does happen on occasion or did. Not sure if it has happened recently though. It occurred often years ago and caused quite an exodus off of Talk of the Villages. It was probably before 2014 or so though.
Old 03-23-2019, 04:11 PM
Sage

I hope all is well. Certainly anything said on social media will ever ever change our lives. Big hugs for everyone and did I mention fact check, giggle.
Old 03-23-2019, 04:26 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
I am very worried about some of us here. I hope that someone who is very intense is alright. We all feel deeply that we are right and some of us focus more on National issues than others and some of us have ways to diffuse the tension.

I know that not a single one of us would ever want any thing bad to happen to people that we debate with. EVER.

Please know that we may disagree, but never wish anyone harm.

We are all more fragile as we age.

No one wins or loses in most arguments. Life goes on. It is most interesting to see how National issues pan out.
This acct has not been deleted as of yet...so....

I shared our resignation letter with her since it..well, I did WITH NO COMMENT...simply allowed her a copy of the letter.

She replied, and I share this with all, and hope it stays. She shared her worry about ME in that email. Her insinuations are the same she has used in the past with others and I resent it.

I am fine. I know the meaning of responding in fact and not diverting things. I know the meaning of being concerned about others lives instead of this forum.

She used to PM me and express this kind of sentiment to me about others, and then have other choice words as she tried to get information.

What I would like as parting gift is to have everyone DISCUSS topics, learn from each other , but leave me alone. I have never been better.

Many threads talk about themselves at the exclusion of all others or anything of substance, but I try not to, or did try.

The snide insinuation, used before in almost the same words is very insulting to me.

Yes, I am intense...I am also vastly more informed than you. You have asked a few if us us to attack a poster on another forum who said bad things about you, or as you have accused and help up registration if other new posters because you were suspicious. I could never find it in myself to do those things.

Do not worry one bit about me or my wife.....I spent a career in politics...I can read people and know from history the character of many. Your remark about my age is frankly extremely insulting.

Why is everything about you speaking down to everyone. What pleasure do you derive from being so

So, just go back to posting ON SUBJECT...not about other people. I find it incredible that you would post something like this. Do you get pleasure from this ?

If you had concern in reality, why would you share it on the public portion....the answer is obvious.

Last edited by Rags123; 03-23-2019 at 04:35 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
truth, fact, investigate, check, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.