Kobe Bryant 2 3.28%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 04-16-2019, 05:33 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazuela View Post
He's an amazing golfer. The end. That should be the end of it. But instead, he's an amazing golfer, and Jack Nikl...oh wait did you see what Tiger's kids did? Not like Phi...oh no there goes Tiger again, using a REAL terrycloth towel to wipe his sweat! Yeah but how about this hole coming up, there's Xander getting ready to sw...HEY LOOK TIGER SNEEZED!

That's why we can't stand Tiger. It doesn't matter what he's doing, it takes priority over anything else that anyone else is doing. I don't care what color his skin is, or who his parents were. Televised Golf is not golf anymore. It's The Tiger Woods Show, with guest stars.
Is that his fault? From the little I’ve seen, he doesn’t pander to the media. They pander to him. I can understand not liking all the Tiger hoopla but I can’t see blaming him for it.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 04-16-2019, 06:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazuela View Post
He's an amazing golfer. The end. That should be the end of it. But instead, he's an amazing golfer, and Jack Nikl...oh wait did you see what Tiger's kids did? Not like Phi...oh no there goes Tiger again, using a REAL terrycloth towel to wipe his sweat! Yeah but how about this hole coming up, there's Xander getting ready to sw...HEY LOOK TIGER SNEEZED!

That's why we can't stand Tiger. It doesn't matter what he's doing, it takes priority over anything else that anyone else is doing. I don't care what color his skin is, or who his parents were. Televised Golf is not golf anymore. It's The Tiger Woods Show, with guest stars.
The above highlight says it all.
Old 04-16-2019, 08:04 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,232 Times in 419 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
He was a media darling from age 2 or so.
I remember watching the Johnny Carson show and Tiger and his Dad came on and Tiger gave a demonstration of his putting skills. He was just a little boy, barely taller than the golf club. It was very impressive because of his age and size.
Old 04-16-2019, 08:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

https://www.amazon.com/Past-Forgetti.../dp/0671223585

Still not sure how anyone knows what happened between President Dwight Eisenhower and his driver during WWII. She was in love with him but other than that no one except those two really know what happened between them.
Closed Thread

Tags
thread, comments, results, admired, admire

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.