Profiles in courage

Closed Thread
Old 06-09-2018, 07:15 AM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton
Default Profiles in courage

So often we hear lead stories of suicides, murders and sexual assaults from the news media. Read about the courage of this aircraft crew. It’s a different kind of story not being told by the main stream media. It starts with the brief news that all B-1 bombers have been grounded as of June 7.

Click on the link See More in the Breaking News section ->
Breaking News: Hero B-1 Instructor Pilot... - Air Force amn/nco/snco | Facebook

more info here

The Air Force Has Grounded All Of Its B-1Bs Over A Fault In Their Ejection Seats - The Drive

To decide to remain with the burning aircraft to possibility save one crew member, that takes courage, honor and a commitment of faith. I am so happy that this crew made it safely to the ground. Their story should have made the front page news in my opinion.
Old 06-09-2018, 07:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplanekid View Post
So often we hear lead stories of suicides, murders and sexual assaults from the news media. Read about the courage of this aircraft crew. It’s a different kind of story not being told by the main stream media. It starts with the brief news that all B-1 bombers have been grounded as of June 7.

Click on the link See More in the Breaking News section ->
Breaking News: Hero B-1 Instructor Pilot... - Air Force amn/nco/snco | Facebook

more info here

The Air Force Has Grounded All Of Its B-1Bs Over A Fault In Their Ejection Seats - The Drive

To decide to remain with the burning aircraft to possibility save one crew member, that takes courage, honor and a commitment of faith. I am so happy that this crew made it safely to the ground. Their story should have made the front page news in my opinion.
Good news stories rarely make the front page except for The Villages Daily Sun. Glad for the happy ending.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

Tags
news, courage, crew, aircraft, media

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.