Publishing your own book

Closed Thread
Old 09-17-2013, 08:53 AM
Sage
Default Publishing your own book

Has anyone had the experiencing of publishing their own book. I know that it is easier to self publish and there are companies that you can manage to do printing and fulfillment and anything else you would require. Has anyone had the experiencing of publishing their own book? If so, I would appreciate comments and direction.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:56 AM
Sage

And, NO, it isn't a book about TV.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:15 PM

I have about 20 books published on the Kindle. Several have become best sellers in their category. My current books are for eBook platforms because most are on work from home, make money online, eBook publishing, freelance writing etc. and include links. The book business is a wide open opportunity. I have sold thousands of copies of my ebooks.

I am now working on a fiction series and these will be published on both Kindle and in physical format.

It is easy to publish these days - there is no need to pay a vanity press when you can do it yourself directly on amazing platforms like Amazon. If you need help getting started just drop me a note.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.