Publix Covid Vaccine Site

Closed Thread
Old 01-29-2021, 06:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default Publix Covid Vaccine Site

I am having difficulty accessing the Publix Covid Vaccine site for Mulberry Grove. Can someone tell me how to get into this site, thanks.

Just my opinion, but for something this important one would think they would have made it some what easier than this!

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 01-29-2021, 07:42 AM
Default Publix website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
I am having difficulty accessing the Publix Covid Vaccine site for Mulberry Grove. Can someone tell me how to get into this site, thanks.

Just my opinion, but for something this important one would think they would have made it some what easier than this!
All appointments are booked now.
Old 01-29-2021, 07:56 AM

Just sat on this site for an hour..all gone!
Old 01-29-2021, 08:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,670 Times in 5,225 Posts

Quote:

It's actually very easy. You just go to the website at 6 am and wait for an opportunity to schedule an appointment. You can't select a location until you are allowed to enter your information. The problem is that there are way more people trying to get an appointment than there are appointments available. If you are not logged on at 6 am or shortly thereafter, you have almost no chance. But, I don't think the system is based on a first come first served basis. It seems more like a lottery. Here is the website.

COVID-19 Vaccine in Florida | Publix Super Markets
Old 01-29-2021, 09:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

Many thousands competing to get the few hundred allocated or available appointments.

All indications point to premature launch with poor....extremely poor execution and communications.
Innacurate or false expectations creating frustrations.

Realistic communications and forecasting are criminally absent!
Old 01-29-2021, 09:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
It's actually very easy. You just go to the website at 6 am and wait for an opportunity to schedule an appointment. You can't select a location until you are allowed to enter your information. The problem is that there are way more people trying to get an appointment than there are appointments available. If you are not logged on at 6 am or shortly thereafter, you have almost no chance. But, I don't think the system is based on a first come first served basis. It seems more like a lottery. Here is the website.

I was up and on the site at 6:00am this morning. I cannot even activate the site. I can navigate the site with no problem, but just cannot get Marion and Mulberry to ativate. I am no dummy when it comes to computer use, but this is absolutely ridiculous. Plus, contatacted florida.go and tent city has upped and moved on.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 01-29-2021, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post

Right on target based upon our experience this morning. For the OP, @Madelaine Amee , when you get to the Publix site given by retiredguy123 == IF the site is up and live, it will look a little different at the top of the page. It will start our with something like "Site is live but it's all tied up serving other customers. The site will refresh automatically every minute" And you will see a red count-down counting down from 60 to 59 and on to 1, then it will automatically refresh itself. If you get a slot to enter information the page will change it's appearance slightly and I've read that at the end of the list of counties, you have a box that you click that says something like next or make an appointment. (I never got that far so. . .) Anyway after that point, it's still a chore to make it through the system. There is another thread here that has a Guide on how to do the Publix site - read that carefully so you understand it before you get into it. And like retiredguy123 said, if you don't sign in by 6:00am, you're probably not going to have any luck - thousands are hitting that site all at once. Good luck to @Madelaine Amee
Old 01-29-2021, 10:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,670 Times in 5,225 Posts

Quote:
I was up and on the site at 6:00am this morning. I cannot even activate the site. I can navigate the site with no problem, but just cannot get Marion and Mulberry to ativate. I am no dummy when it comes to computer use, but this is absolutely ridiculous. Plus, contatacted florida.go and tent city has upped and moved on.
There is nothing to activate or navigate. You just go to the site and wait for an opportunity to make an appointment. Like the previous poster said, at 6 am, the site will say that it is live, but the scheduling room is full. The site will automatically refresh every 60 seconds, but you can't select a county until you are allowed to schedule an appointment, which may never happen.

I would just add, that if you do get an opportunity to enter information, you first need to scroll down past the list of counties and click on the box "Book an Appointment". Do not try to select a county from the list.

Last edited by retiredguy123; 01-29-2021 at 10:19 AM.
Old 01-29-2021, 10:32 AM
Platinum member

I've been on the Publix site at 6am now for 2 Wednesdays and 2 Fridays and never get past that page that refreshes every 60 seconds.
I think we'd have a better chance if you could at least pick what county first instead of competing with all of Flordia. There has to be a better way, it's ridiculous.
Old 01-29-2021, 10:48 AM

The list of counties never activates. It is for information about remaining slots left. Only after you can book an appointment can you choose a county. After 8 hours of waiting on 4 days were we able to book one in Pensacola. That’s the best we could do so we took it.
Old 01-29-2021, 06:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Publix is not your only option.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Closed Thread

Tags
site, covid, publix, vaccine, made

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.