R.I.P. Don Imus

Closed Thread
Old 12-29-2019, 09:50 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Agreed, Howard is compassionate NOW for some self serving reason. I think maybe his own and Robins health scares have helped him see the light.

I never said they were alike. I said it's going to be interesting about Howards reaction. Will it be the Vintage Bury Imus Stern or the sensitive new model Stern? They were both Shock Jocks so in that way they were identical.

I have compassion for the person and family of all but the most evil who pass away. So for Imus R.I.P.
I think we all get softer and milder as we age. I used to listen to both and I never payed that much attention to Howard until I went to a opening of his movie Private Parts and learned how much horse crap he went through on terrestrial radio to do his show. His show on Sirius has developed and changed I think.
Old 12-29-2019, 08:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aallbrand View Post
Imus is no Stern. While both men are in the same industry they are nothing alike. Howard Stern is educated, intelligent and compassionate I cant say that about Mr Imus
To each their own.

Tags
r.i.p, show, ago, years, branson

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.