Republican Cowboy

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 01-23-2008, 08:18 PM
Sage
Default Republican Cowboy

Before I get my rear end flamed for a Hillary tale, just to let you know I'm universally disappointed in both the GOP and Dems for lack of anything remotely resembling government of the people, for the people, and by the people.

Regardless, a little humor never hurts, so lighten up -----------------------------

A Republican cowboy from Texas goes to a social function where Hillary Clinton is trying to gather more support for her nomination.

Once she discovers the cowboy is a Republican, she starts to belittle him by talking in a southern drawl and single syllable words. As she was doing that, she kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around her head.

The cowboy says, "Y'all havin' some problem with them circle flies?"

She stopped talking and said, "Well yes, if that's what they're called. But I've never heard of circle flies."

"Well ma'am," the cowboy replies, "circle flies hang around ranches. They're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse."

"Oh," Hillary replies as she goes back to rambling. But, a moment later she stops and bluntly asks, "Are you calling me a horse's ass?"

"No, ma'am," the cowboy replies, "I have too much respect for citizens of New York to call their Senator a horse's ass."

"That's a good thing," she responds and begins rambling on once more.

After a long pause, the cowboy, in his best Texas drawl says, "It's kinda hard to fool them flies though!"
Searcy, AR
Village of St.James, The Villages, FL
Old 01-23-2008, 09:27 PM
Eternal Member
Default Re: Republican Cowboy

Funny Joke! ;D

Here's an old one about the Clintons (shortened somewhat):

Bill and Hillary's limo pulls into an Arkansas gas station. A toothless, bearded, hillbilly looking attendant saunters over to ask the driver what he wants.
Hillary notices him, rolls down the window and says "Hello JimBob". JimBob responds "Howdy Hillary" and he proceeds to pump the gas.
Hillary turns to Bill and says "I dated JimBob before I met you"
Bill puffs up like a peacock, and says "Bet your glad you married the President of the United States".
To which Hillary responds "Oh no Bill, if I'd married JimBob, he'd be President of the United States"
Old 01-24-2008, 12:51 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

JohnN, I'm kinda a Hilary fan -- still on the fence, but I still smiled. Nice part is your joke can be changed for almost candidate today and fit.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 02-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFromNY
Funny Joke! ;D

Here's an old one about the Clintons (shortened somewhat):

Bill and Hillary's limo pulls into an Arkansas gas station. A toothless, bearded, hillbilly looking attendant saunters over to ask the driver what he wants.
Hillary notices him, rolls down the window and says "Hello JimBob". JimBob responds "Howdy Hillary" and he proceeds to pump the gas.
Hillary turns to Bill and says "I dated JimBob before I met you"
Bill puffs up like a peacock, and says "Bet your glad you married the President of the United States".
To which Hillary responds "Oh no Bill, if I'd married JimBob, he'd be President of the United States"
I'm trying to find details regarding the "Horsing Around Club" .. anyone know how to find it? crap

I came across these jokes. Steve, I love the JimBob joke.
Old 02-09-2008, 01:11 PM
Sage

Barefoot,

From the club listing on the Va Trace website:

http://virginiatrace.com/links/ClubsListing.pdf

Meets 2nd Tues of each month at La Hacienda at 7pm; POC Leslie Kalwara, 750-1083

So, looks like your timing is good....that would translate to next Tues, the 12th.

To stay on topic, I'm sure they have Republican, Democratic, and Canadian cowboys there.
Old 02-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by villages07
Barefoot,

From the club listing on the Va Trace website:
http://virginiatrace.com/links/ClubsListing.pdf
Meets 2nd Tues of each month at La Hacienda at 7pm; POC Leslie Kalwara, 750-1083
So, looks like your timing is good....that would translate to next Tues, the 12th.
To stay on topic, I'm sure they have Republican, Democratic, and Canadian cowboys there.
V7, you know everything. :bow: I should have remembered that and just PMed you!! You are a wonderful source of information. I've stored the Club list in my Favourites, thanks so much.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.