RIP David Ogden Stiers

Closed Thread
Old 03-04-2018, 09:32 AM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,592 Times in 1,758 Posts
Default RIP David Ogden Stiers

He portrayed Major Charles Emerson Winchester III on MASH. He was 75 years old. I enjoyed his acting very much. He was a gifted musician and orchestra conductor. His voice was used in eight Disney films. David Ogden Stiers, 'M*A*S*H*' star and Newport resident, dies at 75 | OregonLive.com]]

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine

Last edited by manaboutown; 03-04-2018 at 09:47 AM.
Old 03-04-2018, 09:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
He portrayed Major Charles Emerson Winchester III on MASH. He was 75 years old. I enjoyed his acting very much. David Ogden Stiers, 'M*A*S*H*' star and Newport resident, dies at 75 | OregonLive.com
You beat me to posting this. R.I.P.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:39 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
He portrayed Major Charles Emerson Winchester III on MASH. He was 75 years old. I enjoyed his acting very much. He was a gifted musician and orchestra conductor. His voice was used in eight Disney films. David Ogden Stiers, 'M*A*S*H*' star and Newport resident, dies at 75 | OregonLive.com]]
I never reply to an obituary post, but this one touched me. I had a love/hate relationship with him in Mash, but he was great. thank you for the post.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Closed Thread

Tags
acting, enjoyed, died, home, beach

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.