Rules of Introduction

Closed Thread
Old 05-07-2020, 10:44 AM
Gold member
Default Rules of Introduction

When I was in elementary school we were taught the Rules of Introduction. You know, to whom you present to another. I sure was--my kids do not know or care. I guess I'm old-fashioned.
Old 05-07-2020, 11:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,922 Times in 2,448 Posts

Most Children now days spend more time is school and daycare That the do walking hours in home. When I was kid there was very few daycares, now you see them and lucky to get in the good ones. Some you pay whether you’re child there or not. If you don’t pay They will Fill the spot with one one else.
Old 05-07-2020, 11:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,707 Times in 5,240 Posts

I just wish people who come to your house, answer the phone at businesses, or who you meet in a medical office or other business would tell you their name. It seems as though I am almost always asking for someone's name. I think this should be a standard business policy, especially in medical offices. Sometimes a person will come into an exam room and I don't know who they are or if they are a nurse, a PA, or a doctor, or someone else.
Closed Thread

Tags
rules, introduction, guess, care, kids

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.