Show your tree.

Closed Thread
Old 12-19-2018, 09:06 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default Show your tree.

DH is the fellow who climbs the ladder to decorate our tree. I am thinking unless some elves arrive soon to help we may be downsizing the tree next year...….... We love all things about this wonderful time of the year. Please share your decorations.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas tree 2018 (2).jpg
Views:	209
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	77853  
Old 12-19-2018, 10:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
DH is the fellow who climbs the ladder to decorate our tree. I am thinking unless some elves arrive soon to help we may be downsizing the tree next year...….... We love all things about this wonderful time of the year. Please share your decorations.
There are a couple of elves in PA who are working diligently on getting to TV. Once that happens and if the job is still available, they'll send in an application.

Your tree is gorgeous! Definitely would stand up to and most likely outshine any rec center tree that I've seen.
Old 12-19-2018, 10:19 AM
Veteran member

Like so many we have downsized to one tree. Our Christmas Tree decorations are an accumulation of handed down and handmade gathered over 57 years of marriage.

Two of the most special are 4" balls covered with beads from Judi's Grandmother's wedding dress, worn in Hungary in the early 1900's.

Our creche figures were given to us by my mother the first year of our marriage and the creche was made by Judi's father around 45 years ago from one of our discarded Christmas trees.

Judi always does such a great job of decorating inside our home and we both enjoy the Christmas season. We always look forward to entertain friends and family during this special time.

Thanks for starting this thread, Graciegirl.

Merry Christmas,

Don
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0045.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	77856   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0039.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	77857  

Western PA, Marietta GA, finally TV....
Closed Thread

Tags
tree, things, love, downsizing, wonderful

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.