Any one know if Rental car company's still transfer cars North & South?

Closed Thread
Old 03-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Default Any one know if Rental car company's still transfer cars North & South?

I remember that rental car company's like Hertz, Avis and alike used to offer one way rental specials, as they would need to often move their fleet from one area to another on a seasonal basis.

For example during the end of the summer months in the north the would give you a great deal to drive one of their convertables down south say, Atlanta or Fl. and the reverse would happen in the spring.

I have not heard of any of them still doing this. :dontknow: Thought I would throw the question out to the group to see if anyone had heard of this recently.
Old 03-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Re: Any one know if Rental car company's still transfer cars North & South?

If you are interested in car transport and being a driver check out the site http://www.autodriveaway.com. They have location in florida in Orlando, Tampa, and Ft Lauderdale and transport cars all across the US while looking for drivers. At the present time there are no cars available leaving from these Florida locations but I would expect some in the next couple of weeks.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.