Relief Factor $19.95 Scam

Closed Thread
Old 09-16-2019, 02:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,715 Times in 5,244 Posts
Default Relief Factor $19.95 Scam

Has anyone seen the television commercials for the Relief Factor product featuring Pat Boone? Did you think that you could go online and order a 3 week supply of the product and pay $19.95? If so, you would be wrong. Their website is very confusing, but, if you order the product the initial charge to your credit card will actually be $120.79, for an 81 day supply. Then, if you don't like it, you can cancel the extra 60 day supply, and hopefully get a refund. I think Pat Boone, who doesn't need the money, should be ashamed to be participating in such a misleading ad.
Old 09-18-2019, 08:06 PM

Some years back I came down with Lyme disease. It was treated successfully, but thereafter I developed a lot of muscle pain. As a result, I was interested in trying Relief Factor, but after learning that it was $50 or more per month I decided to try taking curcumin instead. Curcumin is an extract of turmeric and is one of the components of Relief Factor. It did nothing for me at first, but after about 3 weeks I experienced significant relief. Curcumin is available at a lot of places for a lot less than $50 a month. I use the Naturewise brand. It is approximately $24 for a bottle of 180 which lasts 60 days (taking 3 capsules a day). I get mine from Amazon subscribe and save, but Walmart has it too.
Old 09-19-2019, 04:25 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Infomercials are something we never watch. Somewhere down the line the cost of convincing you that their product is an easy fix for your problem with very little knowledge of what is in the product goes against my 45 years in the medical field
Old 09-19-2019, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegges View Post
Infomercials are something we never watch. Somewhere down the line the cost of convincing you that their product is an easy fix for your problem with very little knowledge of what is in the product goes against my 45 years in the medical field
True in most cases but in this case the components of Relief Factor are clearly set forth on their website, which is a lot more transparent than most of these sorts of products. It is how I discovered that curcumin is one of the ingredients and what led me to try taking it, which ultimately led to my good result and I am grateful for that, but indeed, you should never rely on an infomercial for objective advice. Do your own homework. Consult your physician, etc.
--
bc
Closed Thread

Tags
product, supply, $19.95, relief, order

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.