Something Is Fishy!!

Closed Thread
Old 04-07-2020, 08:07 AM
Default Something Is Fishy!!

Wuhan to Shanghai - 839 km
Wuhan to Bejing - 1,152 km
Wuhan to NY - 12,033 km
Wuhan to Milan - 8,684 km
The Coronavirus started in Wuhan, yet there is no effect of it in nearby Bejing or Shanghai, but many deaths in Italy, Iran, European countries and USA.

It has reached every corner if the world, but the virus did not reach China’s capitol Beijing, and their economic Capitol Shanghai, located close to Wuhan.

Beijing is where all the leaders of China live, including their military leaders. There is no lockdown there.
Austrailia’a Home Minister, Britain’s Prime Minister, Spain’s PM’s wife, Canada’s PM’s wife, Prince Charles, among others, have contracted this virus but, NOT A SINGLE POLITICAL LEADER IN CHINA, NOT A SINGLE MILITARY LEADER in China have tested positive for this virus.

This leaves one to speculate that the Coronavirus is a bio-chemical weapon of China, which China used to carry out destruction in the world in order to gain economic supremacy.

Believe what you may!
Old 04-07-2020, 08:29 AM
Veteran member

Agree. Really can't trust the chinese communist party. They think in terms of a thousand years, we think in terms of days hence their "plans" are very different from ours.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:53 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond2005 View Post
Wuhan to NY - 12,033 km
The Coronavirus started in Wuhan, yet there is no effect of it in nearby Bejing or Shanghai, but many deaths in Italy, Iran, European countries and USA.

It has reached every corner if the world, but the virus did not reach China’s capitol Beijing, and their economic Capitol Shanghai, located close to Wuhan.

Beijing is where all the leaders of China live, including their military leaders. There is no lockdown there.
Austrailia’a Home Minister, Britain’s Prime Minister, Spain’s PM’s wife, Canada’s PM’s wife, Prince Charles, among others, have contracted this virus but, NOT A SINGLE POLITICAL LEADER IN CHINA, NOT A SINGLE MILITARY LEADER in China have tested positive for this virus.

This leaves one to speculate that the Coronavirus is a bio-chemical weapon of China, which China used to carry out destruction in the world in order to gain economic supremacy.

Believe what you may!
Really? Deal in facts often????

Here is a breakdown of cases of COVID 19 in China:

China (mainland) cases
Updated Apr 7 at 9:46 AM local
Confirmed
+32
Deaths
Recovered
+89

Confirmed
Deaths
Recovered
Hubei
Guangdong
Henan
Zhejiang
Hunan
Anhui
Jiangxi
Shandong
Jiangsu
Beijing

Chongqing
Sichuan
Heilongjiang
Shanghai

Fujian
Hebei
Shaanxi
Guangxi Zhuang
Yunnan
Tianjin
Hainan
Guizhou
Liaoning
Gansu
Shanxi
Inner Mongolia
Jilin
Xinjiang
Ningxia
Qinghai
Xizang
Sorry, columns did not copy well. First number under the city is total cases, then deaths, then recovered
Old 04-07-2020, 08:56 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

But we also have to consider that China has not been very forthcoming about people actually infected and dying from COVID-19. Shanghai and Beijing may very well have been hit a lot harder than we know.

Is it possible that it’s a conspiracy by China? Maybe. Is it probable? Who knows. One thing about viruses: once they’re let loose they’re pretty hard to contain or control. A bacteria would be much easier to set upon the world and do no harm to China. I wouldn’t be surprised if China has a vaccine they’re not sharing with the world. That would make a lot more sense.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 04-07-2020, 09:13 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Really? Deal in facts often????

Here is a breakdown of cases of COVID 19 in China:

China (mainland) cases
Updated Apr 7 at 9:46 AM local
Confirmed
+32
Deaths
Recovered
+89

Beijing

C
Sorry, columns did not copy well. First number under the city is total cases, then deaths, then recovered
I think the Chinese are lying. Bejing numbers in particular seem ... artificially low.

The reason I think they are lying is because the country is run, with an iron fist, by the Chinese Communist Party.

Talk about "dealing in facts often?" ... you should know better.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:23 AM
Sage

Quote:
Wuhan to NY - 12,033 km

Believe what you may!
Many of our enlightened folk will dismiss your thinking because, in reality, contemplating this view is actually quite sobering and scary. In that sense, it’s understandable why some will recoil from even considering the possibility.

On the other hand, take a look at this video produced by someone who lives in the (Chinese) neighborhood so to speak. The Indian female news anchor expresses her views in a matter of fact manner that seems to be persuasive, or at least enough to pop the bubble of reflexive denial.

Gravitas: Wuhan Coronavirus: Will China profit from the outbreak?, World News | wionews.com
Old 04-07-2020, 09:37 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Wuhan to NY - 12,033 km

Believe what you may!
I will believe the facts not this type of totally incorrect and irresponsible rumor. See #3 for facts. If anything, China is understating the real stats to hide the massive impact that this bug is having on their society.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

I don't trust any government
Old 04-07-2020, 10:00 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by karostay View Post
Why not? I told you that they are here to help !!!
Old 04-07-2020, 10:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexaninVA View Post
I think the Chinese are lying. Bejing numbers in particular seem ... artificially low.

The reason I think they are lying is because the country is run, with an iron fist, by the Chinese Communist Party.

Talk about "dealing in facts often?" ... you should know better.
Seriously? I guess you misunderstood. The OP stated there were no cases in Beijing or Shanghai, I showed the "official" numbers. Are they a lie? Quite possibly. But the FACT is that there were hundreds of cases, at least, in those cities, NOT ZERO
Old 04-07-2020, 10:13 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by karostay View Post
Does that mean you think there's no difference between the US Government and the Chinese Communist Party which is basically the Chinese government?

Not saying you do .. just asking.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:24 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles View Post
Seriously? I guess you misunderstood. The OP stated there were no cases in Beijing or Shanghai, I showed the "official" numbers. Are they a lie? Quite possibly. But the FACT is that there were hundreds of cases, at least, in those cities, NOT ZERO
I'm getting totally irritated by your completely unreasonable call for the use of facts on this board. How can we ever provide understanding if we are limited to "real" facts as opposed to the "alternate" kind.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:44 AM

I don’t believe the authorities in the villages have been very forthcoming either. How many deaths have we actually had from coronavirus here in the villages?
Old 04-08-2020, 05:47 AM

As luck would have it, my mother-in-law who lives in Hubei was visiting my brother-in-law in Beijing for Chinese New Year (January 25). Arrived a week early. She was stuck there until a week ago. Didn't leave the small apartment for over 2 months. They really enforced social distancing and it was quite effective because very few people got sick in Beijing and numbers were lower than they could have been in Wuhan. Chinese leaders were in a panic about the virus. Official deaths were suppressed but Chinese citizens knew because there were more funeral urns purchased in Wuhan than reported deaths. There is no way the Chinese government was responsible for starting the virus. The propaganda effort extended to the severity and their response to the virus, which was covered up at the beginning.
Old 04-08-2020, 06:08 AM

Bingo! Notice very few cases in Russia and North Korea, ummm, they happen to be staunch allies with China.
There is an article that I received by email that explains this, sadly it makes since. Not sure exactly what is happening, but there is something “fishy”.
Closed Thread

Tags
wuhan, china, virus, shanghai, minister

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.