Good excuse to get rid of stuff!

Closed Thread
Old 03-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Good excuse to get rid of stuff!

As many of you know, Jess is moving into her first, official for-real apartment (with lease and everything). Of course, the place is unfurnished. Her roomie has a bed for his room. She has a monster TV. So, if you have household items and furnishings you're just dying to get rid of (or need an excuse to get rid of junk in the garage) -- cheap or, better yet, free, these two kids would appreciate any and all help (and my pocket book would be eternally grateful).

Obviously, I'm going to help somewhat but this is happening a tad quicker than I expected and some stuff that was going to be shipped from California for her was somehow "lost."

Things that are seriously needed are a bed (box springs and mattress if nothing else til she saves the money to buy her own), glasses, kitchen utensils, almost all kitchen items (although I'll be helping there a bit), some bedding and towels wouldn't hurt, furnishings.

Figure it can't hurt to ask and she might get lucky.

Thanks!

Red

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.