Speedtrap info

Closed Thread
Old 03-22-2008, 02:05 PM
Gold member
Default Re: Speedtrap info

I am the kind of boring driver (in the opinion of some...) who goes the speed limit and then never has to worry about Smokey stopping me. But I must say, the picture of someone speeding through Tarpon Springs, or for that matter practically anywhere in the Tampa area on Route 19, seems almost impossible to comprehend, given the traffic....
Old 03-22-2008, 06:38 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: Speedtrap info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidney Lanier
I am the kind of boring driver (in the opinion of some...) who goes the speed limit and then never has to worry about Smokey stopping me. But I must say, the picture of someone speeding through Tarpon Springs, or for that matter practically anywhere in the Tampa area on Route 19, seems almost impossible to comprehend, given the traffic....
Some times the traffic is quite a bit lighter on US 19 than at other times. Have seen many speeding vehicles go by while driving somewhere via US 19. Probably also saw more accidents on US 19 than anywhere else in the US I drove.

Think that the bumper sticker I saw in Palm Harbor was right on target. "Pray for me. I drive US 19". Another one was "I survived US 19".
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.