Stone Creek Del Webb Input

Closed Thread
Old 03-15-2018, 10:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
We just used private to Ocala for 80. To the Villages $80, from Disney to Villages $80. Tampa however is $90. Use them on a regular basis. Always use an xl. The $66 dollar car is too tiny for our comfort to be on a freeway. As a side note Chicago to Detroit, $402.
Uber? Uber? Uber? Where did I heard that word?

Quote:
Originally posted by asianthree
So you have never used a Uber from the airport. Here’s how it works you put app on your phone, you pick the car, you know cost ahead of time, no matter where you want to go there is a car service for that. I didn’t say what the cost was poster was worried about not getting transportation to home if they didn’t live in the Villages. So no matter what community you are looking at there is a way to get there. As I stated private car will take you anywhere you want to go. We use only private transportation for anywhere from the airport, we used to be a fan of Villages transportation, but stopped using them awhile back.
Old 03-15-2018, 11:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
Uber? Uber? Uber? Where did I heard that word?
One would only use an Uber from major airport, or city. You will find few and far between in TV, and not cost effective. Uber and Lyft drivers use their own private car. Disney’s service is not private car, but owned by Disney, Minnie transportation. Guys here in TV use their own private car. I travel for a living, not an occasional user.
Old 03-15-2018, 11:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNGary View Post
This has been a very interesting and informative post. Thanks op for posting and to those who replied. As a follow up to the post regarding number of Webb homes for sale and sold, I have a question please.
Can anyone advise with credible data the number of homes currently for sale in The Villages including those listed by Mls realtor and those being sold by the The Villages real estate sales group? Also how does the current Total Number Compare To Past Years such as 2017 and 2016? Thank You
Lyle a MLS agent post numbers by month, and for the year. He also gives you numbers on style of house, which area, how long on market, and sold price.
Old 03-15-2018, 11:53 PM

Appreciate all your comments. We have purchased a home in TV. Close on April 13th! Very excited to have more than the few winter months we had the opportunity to visit in the past. Look forward to exploring being a full time resident
Old 03-16-2018, 08:30 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Addict View Post
Appreciate all your comments. We have purchased a home in TV. Close on April 13th! Very excited to have more than the few winter months we had the opportunity to visit in the past. Look forward to exploring being a full time resident

Great choice ! TV feels alive with great energy, the other communities ? Well, quiet is a kind word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

Tags
creek, stone, experience, days, input

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.