Strange Coincidence!!

Closed Thread
Old 09-23-2013, 10:45 PM

1. We were in Beijing for spring break. We were going up the stairs at the Forbidden Gardens when we heard our son's name called out. It was a classmate from school ( in Texas). Strange enough to be in Bejing, but same tourist spot, same time

2. We were in Paris and my good friend was in London. Both of us with our daughters on two different vacations from Texas. They took train to Paris to shop and we ran into them at one of the biggest stores possible. We did not plan it at all. Very strange

3. We went to see our lot as construction was starting in TV. The neighbor to our left said we were lucky to have friends moving to our right. We did not know anyone moving to TV and we had no idea who was building to the other side of us. He thought we knew them because they were from Texas. Turns out the man worked with my husband and they know each other well, but had not talked in a few years. This was from a previous project. Neither one ever mentioned TV, but wound up buying next door to each other.

4. My son went on a cruise from Turkey with my aunt when he was 9. He wound up knowing someone on that trip, too. It was his camp counselor. Again, from Texas. This is a cruise leaving on half way around the world.

Yes, the world is SMALL
Old 09-24-2013, 09:40 AM
Platinum member

Years ago I went to a friend of a friend's engagement party where I spent part of the evening having a conversation with someone named Cookie. A week or so later I told the party giver how much I enjoyed her sister-in-law Cookie. She told me that not only was Cookie not at the party but that nobody had seen her in something like 20 years.

Maybe a month later the four of us went on vacation, the maid in the hotel was Cookie.

Y'know that part of your brain that tells you "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" I think I'm missing it.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.