Super Bowl Commercials - IMO... boring

Closed Thread
Old 02-09-2021, 01:03 PM

Same observation.
Old 02-09-2021, 01:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,883 Times in 1,100 Posts

All this talk about the commercials and there meanings , I went to things on my phone or texted with friends when they were on , I don’t think I actually noticed what the commercial were , I really couldn’t have a conversation about any of them I only care about the football and I didn’t have to see them to know that people who are complaining about to many black people in ads it’s probably because they were very under used for years , it’s seems we can’t have a sporting event without the complainers talking about anything but the game Relax Take A Break Breath Enjoy The Game can’t wait for baseball opening day and waiting for the complaints to roll in
Old 02-09-2021, 02:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
All this talk about the commercials and there meanings , I went to things on my phone or texted with friends when they were on , I don’t think I actually noticed what the commercial were , I really couldn’t have a conversation about any of them I only care about the football and I didn’t have to see them to know that people who are complaining about to many black people in ads it’s probably because they were very under used for years , it’s seems we can’t have a sporting event without the complainers talking about anything but the game Relax Take A Break Breath Enjoy The Game can’t wait for baseball opening day and waiting for the complaints to roll in
This is much too logical and more importantly SANE.

You understand and get it.

Not a great game from many perspective, but as just retired season ticket holder.......made the year quite a bit better.

Amazing how, on both sides, we ruin things based on skin color.
Old 02-09-2021, 03:54 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
...here we go again with "complainer". Did you ACTUALLY read my first Thread content and following? omg - no complaints - simply observation and facts. please.
Old 02-09-2021, 06:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,883 Times in 1,100 Posts

Some say observation some say complaint it’s all in the eye of the beholder and some know what I mean and what others mean
Old 02-09-2021, 06:53 PM
Default Half time entertainment

Half time person is known as Weekend pd 7 million dollars towards that entertainment..Couldn’t even Understand a word of his songs ! This is the kind of music out their now a days !! GIVE ME THE GOOD OLD SONGS !
Closed Thread

Tags
commercials, year, imo, ferrell, thumbs

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.