Super Bowl Playoffs & Picks - or Who is the best football handicapper at TOTV ?

Closed Thread
Old 01-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Super Bowl Playoffs & Picks - or Who is the best football handicapper at TOT

Let's see if I can do better than 50% on this week.

San Diego
New England
Green Bay
New York
Old 01-10-2008, 07:06 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: Super Bowl Playoffs & Picks - or Who is the best football handicapper at TOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickY
Let's see if I can do better than 50% on this week.

San Diego
New England
Green Bay
New York
Good luck, DickY.

I changed my picks to New England and Green Bay, but you may be right about San Diego and New York. Wonder if a certain blonde will be in the stands in Dallas? :joke:
Old 01-10-2008, 09:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,647 Times in 589 Posts

Taltarzac, green bay or seattle now?

Bubbalarry is the only one outstanding as of now.
changes til noon Saturday, but put 'em in writing
Old 01-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnN
Taltarzac, green bay or seattle now?

Bubbalarry is the only one outstanding as of now.
changes til noon Saturday, but put 'em in writing
Looked at the weather. Looks pretty cold Saturday for the Seahawks who do not seem to play in many stadiums like the ones Green Bay plays in. So, I predict Green Bay will win. Also do not want to **** off my neighbors who are big Green Bay fans even if I do not know if they read TOTV.

Old 01-10-2008, 09:19 PM
Sage

oops jim16q is also unknown for week 2
Old 01-11-2008, 12:55 AM
Dancing Thyme

Ok, here's my pix from the shy :redface: lady who doesn't know the shape of a football:

Indianapolis
Dallas
New England (final outcome could be weather related)
Green Bay (but if the weather is bad, it could be Seattle as GB doesn't run the ball well)

Oops!! Did I say that?
Noooooooo these are my brothers picks.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 01-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Sage

Kathie1 and Time for Tee, you're both starting out a week behind, but.. anything is possible
good luck
Old 01-12-2008, 12:56 AM
Administrator

As I explained to kathie in a message, I believe that she is a ringer.

I would not be one bit surprised if she wins it all.

Watch her very closely.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:55 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony
As I explained to kathie in a message, I believe that she is a ringer.

I would not be one bit surprised if she wins it all.

Watch her very closely.
Good luck to everyone especially to KathieI says the guy with the same picks as her. :joke:
Old 01-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Re: Super Bowl Playoffs & Picks - or Who is the best football handicapper at TOTV ?

After careful consideration, I'm changing my picks.

I like Favre and GB is playing at home but I gotta go with the Seachickens.

The rest stays the same:

The Pats (yuck, yuck, yuck -- have never forgiven them for beatin up my beloved Fish in the blizzard playoff)
The Cowboys (American's team my royal rear end!)
Indy just cause ... um, I don't hate them?

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 01-12-2008, 07:12 PM
Sage

still no 2nd weeks picks from jim16q or Bubbalarry, since this is for prestige and not cash, I'll give til game time, otherwise 0 points for the record
Old 01-13-2008, 12:31 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Re: Super Bowl Playoffs & Picks - or Who is the best football handicapper at TOTV ?

Well, that'll teach me to switch my initial picks. At least I like Favre and GB!

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 01-13-2008, 01:12 AM
Dancing Thyme

Red, "at least" doesn't count. See the "shy" one who knows nothing bout the pointy ball game picked the right team. That is Tal and I!!!! Let's see what happens in a little while with the next game. Good luck!!! May the best man win, but win what --- nothing!!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

Old 01-13-2008, 12:49 PM
Dancing Thyme

Update after the games yesterday:

So far, the favorites have come in but this is like a horse race, not much fun when you pick all the favorites but we'll see how today goes.

My Dad says, no fair, picking favorites is easy, we should be working with the point spread... Gosh what's he talking about? ??? I'm having a hard enough time keeping the names of the teams straight. :dontknow:

Can't believe I'm even watching a "football game", have I lost it completely or is my life that boring right now? Scary folks.

Kathie :redface:

Old 01-13-2008, 04:29 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI
Update after the games yesterday:

So far, the favorites have come in but this is like a horse race, not much fun when you pick all the favorites but we'll see how today goes.

My Dad says, no fair, picking favorites is easy, we should be working with the point spread... Gosh what's he talking about? ??? I'm having a hard enough time keeping the names of the teams straight. :dontknow:

Can't believe I'm even watching a "football game", have I lost it completely or is my life that boring right now? Scary folks.

Kathie :redface:
KathieI? I am with you. Only watched some of the football games yesterday. Still not that much of a football fan. Never even been to a NFL football game.

My guesses so far have turned out right. Beginner's luck. Let's wait and happens with Indy vs. SD and Dallas vs. NY games.

The Packers-Seahawks game was fun to watch though from what I saw of it. Felt a little synchronicity from the finale score too. 42-20.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.