Super Bowl Playoffs & Picks - or Who is the best football handicapper at TOTV ?

Closed Thread
Old 01-21-2008, 04:44 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd
Default Re: Super Bowl Playoffs & Picks - or Who is the best football handicapper at TOTV ?

So far luck has been on my side and many an underdog has come through for me. Have picked 5 against the point spread and won with them. But for the final, being as I grew up in NH and have followed the Pats since way way back, got to go with them. So for the Super Bowl it's the New England Patriots all the way.
Old 01-21-2008, 04:58 PM
beartrack1
Default Re: Super Bowl Playoffs & Picks - or Who is the best football handicapper at TOTV ?

Thanks for considering me "Respectable". Bret and Peyton both had bad days but, both are incredible Quarterbacks.

The Giants have been playing great and I take my hat off to Eli and Plaxico but, I do not believe that they will beat the Patriots.

In the Super Bowl - New England 34
New york 20

GO JETS :dontknow: :bigthumbsup: :#1:

Old 01-22-2008, 01:52 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

HELP!!!!! Just made a horrible error. We decided to come to the Villages in a couple weeks to look at some homes we are checking out to buy. Made the plane and hotel reservations. And then was reminded it was Super Bowl Weekend and we will be there Sunday night. What is the best place close by where we can watch the game?
Old 01-22-2008, 04:28 AM
Eternal Member

Giants all the way!! I always pick the NFC team in the Super Bowl. Superior league! ;D

Go Big Blue!!! :beer2: 040 :hot:

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:49 AM
Eternal Member
Default Re: Super Bowl Playoffs & Picks - or Who is the best football handicapper at TOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnN

One game to go now. G-Men vs Pats
Congratulations to I2ridehd who has picked 8 straight games, missing only the first game (Jax-Pitt). He has clinched a tie for first place regardless of the SuperBowl outcome with 17 points to date, with 22 folks participating in our prestigious handicapping pool here. Here are the standings. If you have 9 points or less (like me) then don't quit your day job because you've chosen less than 50%.

[b]17 points - I2ridehd - Our leader
13 points - Muncle, DickY, zcaveman - still in the hunt

Well, I really hate to go against the AFL, even Boston, but the only way I can tie for the win is to go opposite our distinguished leader. So, I picking the New Jersey Giants.
And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e
Old 01-30-2008, 05:28 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Super Bowl Playoffs & Picks - or Who is the best football handicapper at TOT

My only chance is to pick the NY Giants 040
Old 01-30-2008, 05:54 PM

The under dogs will be under dogs yet again, I'm afraid.

mm
Old 01-30-2008, 10:25 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

I gotta go Giants. My heart just won't let me say anything else. So ....

Giants 23
Other team 20

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 01-31-2008, 07:26 PM
Taltarzac

Giants 34
Patriots 17
Old 01-31-2008, 09:53 PM
Dancing Thyme

My brother thinks the Giants are going to blow away the other team. Ummmmm, I'm not so sure but I do hope the Giants win, cause my best friend, Handieman, will be blue if they don't.

I'd like to give what I think the score will be but I don't know how many points are in a touchdown???? Oh Well, I think the Giants will win anyway.

Kathie :redface:

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 01-31-2008, 10:51 PM
Administrator

Everybody who thinks KathieI is making this stuff up as she goes along, raise your hand.

Old 01-31-2008, 11:47 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Nah, I believe her brother is giving her the picks and she knows next to nothing about football. Wish I didn't believe that cause I can just hear the questions come this fall.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 02-01-2008, 03:45 AM
Dancing Thyme

Red's right, but so is Tony. Make this up as I go along but know nothing about the game. Red's in for a lot of explaining about, what is a down? What is offside? What is that pointy ball? Where'd it go? What's a line backer, ummmm! how many points is a touchdown? Why did that guy throw the ball instead of running? What's dribbling or walking or the 24 sec clock (oops, think that's the wrong sport). I'll drive her crazy!!! (or crazier, as the case may be.)

Love, the shy one :redface: :redface:

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 02-03-2008, 01:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,665 Times in 594 Posts

last call for tomorrow's picks
Old 02-03-2008, 01:38 AM

Giants 24
Pats 21
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.