SUVs Not To Buy. Vehicles With The Worst Depreciation.

Closed Thread
Old 04-18-2021, 07:37 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

[QUOTE=wereback;1931675]Not sure if it will be good or bad but just bought a 2021 Buick Envision. I know is was made in China but what isn't and some of the newer things are quite superior to others. /QUOTE]
wow. I tend to follow the automotive market pretty closely - but DID NOT know the Envision was made in CHINA! That said - unless parts etc were readily available in USA, I would not purchase a car made there (or even a golf cart). I know that China is a large importer of luxury American cars (lots of GMs), and no doubt have an agreement with GM to mfr some of their cars over there. No thank you. I have to buy enough stuff made in China - and that's were I draw the line.
Old 04-18-2021, 09:52 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,211 Times in 350 Posts

I want a car that runs. Reliability is very important to me. The last 2 cars I've had have been Honda's. I've been very happy. I have a CR-V and when I look at Car and Driver and other vehicle reviews, I'll probably buy another CR-V. It's so reliable.
I'm not thrilled buying a car where manufacturers' ownership isn't in the US. I could never buy a car that is manufactured in China. I just can't.
Old 04-18-2021, 10:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,883 Times in 2,429 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods View Post
I want a car that runs. Reliability is very important to me. The last 2 cars I've had have been Honda's. I've been very happy. I have a CR-V and when I look at Car and Driver and other vehicle reviews, I'll probably buy another CR-V. It's so reliable.
I'm not thrilled buying a car where manufacturers' ownership isn't in the US. I could never buy a car that is manufactured in China. I just can't.

Hard to find any vehicle now days that don’t have Chinese parts in them, Honda has parts plants in China, Volvo Chinese’s owned. I agree with late model Honda’s. 14’s and earlier. I’m on the fence with new 1.5/2.0 direct injection engine. Plus CVT transmission?
Closed Thread

Tags
buy, depreciation, suvs, facts, worst

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.