The time change

Closed Thread
Old 11-11-2018, 08:48 PM

Always happy to help. I don't know why other dogs aren't more helpful. He does have one problem though, -- I have to unplug the cords from the outlets for him because he tends to drool and that leads to a really shocking experience.
Old 11-11-2018, 11:49 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,023 Times in 455 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditka41 View Post
We experienced the same thing with our dog being confused with the time change. It was an awful problem.
HOWEVER, not enjoying the ritual of going around and changing all the clocks in our home, I trained the dog to do it. He has much less trouble with the digital alarm clocks than I did, and in the process of changing them all, it helps him comprehend and adjust to the time change within a day or two, just like his humans. TIP: when training your dog on the digital equipment, remember to also have him change the back-up batteries in your weather radio.
Now, I'm going to have to get us a dog. I'm really tired of my wife whacking me across the nose with a rolled up newspaper twice a year. (Actually it's happens more often, but for different reasons.)
Old 11-12-2018, 09:44 AM
Platinum member

Spare a thought for the poor guys who have to move the rocks at Stonehenge twice a year.

Tags
time, earlier, hour, carts, golf

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.