A tip for a wonderful special custom gift for someone

Closed Thread
Old 10-27-2020, 02:20 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts
Default A tip for a wonderful special custom gift for someone

If anyone is looking for a very special gift for someone, I came upon "Gift of Dove". They custom-make bobbleheads. Their artists sculpt all facial features etc from a provided photo of the subject.

It will be my oldest son's 50th birthday in a couple months. I ordered one, hoping that it would depict him well and worth the money. It absolutely was.

I provided the website below - they are located in CA, and the artists (at least the ones that made mine) are in Hong Kong. After ordering, with a .jpg photo I provided online, they sent emails to me re the progress and photos - allowing for proofing feedback of any changes required. It took about 4 weeks from order to arrival, in a very hi-quality gift box. I was stunned with the likeness and product quality. Att is a photo of the 8"high custom bobblehead, in front of a photo they emailed at the final stages of sculpting (the photo of my son is on the laptop screen).

Mine was $80 plus shipping - I think $12 or so). If you click on the link you'll see they offer many different body poses, uniforms, settings etc. and a 10% off coupon.

If you're looking for a very special personalized gift -and have some lead-time, I highly recommend this.

BTW, I'm just a customer - and have no alliance/interest in the company. Just wanted to share to all in ToTV.

Career Custom Bobblehead - Giftofdove
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	bobbleheadDEAN.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	86755  
Old 10-27-2020, 03:37 PM

Another fun gift is available from the Vitrix hot glass studio in Corning New York. Every year they make glass snowmen but this year they have put masks on the snowmen! While they don't show the masked snowmen on their webpage, you can call them and ask what they have available. They are selling like hotcakes!
(I have no financial interest in this business though I do know them.)

https://www.vitrixhotglass.com/sub-meet-snowmen
Closed Thread

Tags
gift, photo, provided, special, custom

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.