"Totality" of ones actions or behavior.

Closed Thread
Old 04-02-2019, 04:00 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapscallion St Croix View Post
I am a military man and in my world, "one awe sh*t" wipes out 99 "attaboys", or as the unofficial motto of SAC stated, "To Err is Human...To Forgive is Not Our Policy".
As one who has been "SACemsized", I agree with you. BHAFB, 305th BW Home of the B-58 Hustler.

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Old 04-02-2019, 04:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
In my last days of sac the motto was “ do more with less” a general named “Light” brain storm or most likely one of his little yes men? Naturally I was in management position and wondered how I was going to do more with less parts, less troops, less training time, and more sorties?
I read your words of your post somewhere this morning and accept the military can teach us much.......about "totality"....

"Words like loyalty, duty, respect, service, honor, integrity, and courage are thrown around often these days, but military service actually gives these words meaning."

How The 7 Army Values Will Make You A More Successful Entrepreneur

This was posted in FORBES and was directed at using these attributes in business forever.

Leaders have supplied us with many quotes and words to live by....

This quote, quite apropos to today, and non military;....

"It is discouraging how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit."

From Noel Coward, a playwright
Old 04-02-2019, 10:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
I read your words of your post somewhere this morning and accept the military can teach us much.......about "totality"....

"Words like loyalty, duty, respect, service, honor, integrity, and courage are thrown around often these days, but military service actually gives these words meaning."

How The 7 Army Values Will Make You A More Successful Entrepreneur

This was posted in FORBES and was directed at using these attributes in business forever.

Leaders have supplied us with many quotes and words to live by....

This quote, quite apropos to today, and non military;....

"It is discouraging how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit."

From Noel Coward, a playwright
That single underlined statement...says it all.
Closed Thread

Tags
good, thread, bad, intertwined, limitless

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.