Trailwinds

Closed Thread
Old 05-01-2022, 10:17 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1946 View Post
There is access to all the big stores on the east side of 441 which are not Villages controlled e.g. Lowes/Bealls/Aldi/Walmart + numerous other restaurants and businesses ....go off the Villages via our 'secret gate' off Paradise.
SSSSHHHH. Don't tell anyone.
Old 05-01-2022, 11:12 AM

I agree with both(below) remarks. They can find a way to put in a gate from St James area(Sandhill Exec).
Also, if someone got creative, they could actually cart it off the BV MMP, onto the grass(hugging the roadsides down BVB, and right on 466A(outside the golf course), until they reach the street near the ER? I'm not sure what that would violate for a law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1946 View Post
There is access to all the big stores on the east side of 441 which are not Villages controlled e.g. Lowes/Bealls/Aldi/Walmart + numerous other restaurants and businesses ....go off the Villages via our 'secret gate' off Paradise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keefelane66 View Post
Where there is a will there is a way Spruce Creek off 441/27 can cross with non street legal to Walmart,I realize that’s Summerfield, time to start lobbying to get the same here. If a traffic light is in your favor and you can cross highway with a baby carriage you should be able to do the same in a regular golf cart. The Morse family has a lot of pull in denying a lot of access to properties not operated by them. Maybe it’s time to ruffle a few feathers!
Old 05-01-2022, 01:11 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Where there is a will there is a way Spruce Creek off 441/27 can cross with non street legal to Walmart,I realize that’s Summerfield, time to start lobbying to get the same here. If a traffic light is in your favor and you can cross highway with a baby carriage you should be able to do the same in a regular golf cart. The Morse family has a lot of pull in denying a lot of access to properties not operated by them. Maybe it’s time to ruffle a few feathers!
Golf cart street access is controlled by county or city.
Old 05-01-2022, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garywt View Post
They are working on the lot next to the new BJ’s, maybe it is Costco…
Don’t think so. Sumter commissioners screwed that up, so they’re building in Tavares. ☹️
Old 05-02-2022, 01:18 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,339 Times in 1,447 Posts

Quote:
Why?
Old 05-02-2022, 01:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,045 Times in 5,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BevEnglish View Post
Don’t think so. Sumter commissioners screwed that up, so they’re building in Tavares. ☹️
Was that the old ones or the new ones?
Old 05-02-2022, 03:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EviesGP View Post
I agree with both(below) remarks. They can find a way to put in a gate from St James area(Sandhill Exec).
Also, if someone got creative, they could actually cart it off the BV MMP, onto the grass(hugging the roadsides down BVB, and right on 466A(outside the golf course), until they reach the street near the ER? I'm not sure what that would violate for a law?
It didn't take long for creative Villagers to figure out how to access The Sunny Pint (by golf cart) via the Brownwood Hotel & Spa.
Old 05-04-2022, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garywt View Post
They are working on the lot next to the new BJ’s, maybe it is Costco…
I heard it is the new Katie Belle's.....
Closed Thread

Tags
trailwinds, chickfila, possibly, starbucks, lot

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.