Zimmerman's brother --- ironic

Closed Thread
Old 07-16-2013, 09:20 AM
Veteran member
Default Zimmerman's brother --- ironic

The irony in this interview is just dripping rich. I have included the link but basically GZ's brother is worried about vigilante justice in regards to his brothers safety. Black meet Kettle. I just can't see someone following GZ with a loaded gun, getting jumped by George, and then George getting shot in the heart and then dying. Those scenarios never happen. Irony.

Robert Zimmerman Jr.: Zimmerman's brother says George is worried about 'vigilantes' - UPI.com
Old 07-16-2013, 09:30 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkei View Post
The irony in this interview is just dripping rich. I have included the link but basically GZ's brother is worried about vigilante justice in regards to his brothers safety. Black meet Kettle. I just can't see someone following GZ with a loaded gun, getting jumped by George, and then George getting shot in the heart and then dying. Those scenarios never happen. Irony.

Robert Zimmerman Jr.: Zimmerman's brother says George is worried about 'vigilantes' - UPI.com
What is ironic is your making things up, presenting them as fact and then expecting a discussion of a fantasy you have created.

Sorry, but that is how I view your barrage of made up things and what appears to be a lack of reading skills when you are reminded that you are making things up.

The case is over as far as the trial......facts were presented (not much of what you posted)...a verdict was arrived at.

As someone who has trouble letting go of things myself, I understand your feelings on this BUT YOU JUST CANNOT MAKE THINGS UP.

In what world was anyone jumped as you say ?

You feed the frenzy....that may be your motivation...do not know, but that is ALL you are doing.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:34 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
What is ironic is your making things up, presenting them as fact and then expecting a discussion of a fantasy you have created.

Sorry, but that is how I view your barrage of made up things and what appears to be a lack of reading skills when you are reminded that you are making things up.

The case is over as far as the trial......facts were presented (not much of what you posted)...a verdict was arrived at.

As someone who has trouble letting go of things myself, I understand your feelings on this BUT YOU JUST CANNOT MAKE THINGS UP.

You feed the frenzy....that may be your motivation...do not know, but that is ALL you are doing.
I can't for the life of me how I made things up. I can't for the life of me cannot comprehend the actions GZ took as having a vigilante concept. After all it was him who said the cops never get here in time, it was he who pursued GZ to make sure he did not get away. Make thing up? Not me. Sometimes common sense helps figure things out. Too bad you just can't buy some at Publix.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:36 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
I can't for the life of me how I made things up. I can't for the life of me cannot comprehend the actions GZ took as having a vigilante concept. After all it was him who said the cops never get here in time, it was he who pursued GZ to make sure he did not get away. Make thing up? Not me. Sometimes common sense helps figure things out. Too bad you just can't buy some at Publix.
They don't get in a hurry when you call something in as a non-emergency. You want fast action you call 911.
Amarillo, TX
The Villages, FL

To quote my dad:
"I never did see a board that didn't have two sides."
Old 07-16-2013, 09:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:

I have heard George Zimmerman's brother speak and I think he is sincere and well spoken. Would your brother be able to speak with as much calm if he were in the same situation? Leave color and guns and all you have been taught or now believe out of it and listen again. Remember I am not a gun person. I thought George Zimmerman's brother spoke caringly, and logically and calmly, given the situation.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:49 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I have heard George Zimmerman's brother speak and I think he is sincere and well spoken. Would your brother be able to speak with as much calm if he were in the same situation? Leave color and guns and all you have been taught or now believe out of it and listen again. Remember I am not a gun person. I thought George Zimmerman's brother spoke caringly, and logically and calmly, given the situation.
Maybe he should just keep his thoughts to himself and stay off TV. But since he can't I believe his comments are fair game. You can't on one hand worry about vigilantes pertaining to your brothers well being when just 3 days ago your brother was found not guilty of his own form of vigilante justice. While maybe you can.

I give an A to the guy for sticking with his family and brother. I give him an F in his irony awareness skills.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:00 AM
Location: Japan,England,Thailand,vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Las Vegas, New Hampshire , Cape Cod

Quote:
Maybe he should just keep his thoughts to himself and stay off TV. But since he can't I believe his comments are fair game. You can't on one hand worry about vigilantes pertaining to your brothers well being when just 3 days ago your brother was found not guilty of his own form of vigilante justice. While maybe you can.

I give an A to the guy for sticking with his family and brother. I give him an F in his irony awareness skills.
What color is the sky in your world ?
Old 07-16-2013, 10:29 AM
Default Go

Like too many other people in this country you believe only what the media tells you. You are not willing to read the facts or think logically for yourself. Maybe you are more interested in being with the "hip/cool" crowd than finding the truth and standing up for it like those brave jurors did.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:45 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post

Right On! Some people just can't let this go. They are used to always getting their way and shocked when someone challenges them.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:56 AM

real irony - Kim tweeted this about the Trayvon Martin case: "My heart goes out to Trayvon Martin's family & loved ones. Thought & prayers being sent their way. #nojustice."

People reminded her about who her father is
Old 07-16-2013, 11:00 AM
Sage

Kim?
Old 07-16-2013, 11:31 AM
Veteran member

I think she was talking about Kim Kardashian and Kim's father who defended OJ Simpson. I can't believe I knew that. I must be listening to my wife after all.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:51 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
I think she was talking about Kim Kardashian and Kim's father who defended OJ Simpson. I can't believe I knew that. I must be listening to my wife after all.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:46 PM

that is correct, I left Kardashian off
Old 07-16-2013, 03:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Maybe he is worried about Nicole Simpson's killer coming after him. You know they never caught the killer.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.