UFO encounters?

Closed Thread
Old 02-24-2011, 12:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,163 Times in 436 Posts
Default I should have posted this under comedy

you are all a hoot!!!!! Soooo the concensus is "NO such thing as UFO's", come on guys, if you think that we are the only ones with litterly billions of possibilities in the universe, than I say shame on you for being so egotistical....And in response to those that want a community to document sightings, this has happened....As was posted in this thread, just check out the history channel.....Besides, first post originated from someone who certainly has credibility as an officer in the military and his crew! Let's not forget about Roswell, NM.....How did 4 alien bodies transform into a WEATHER BALLOON? Yea Right!
Old 02-24-2011, 12:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
you are all a hoot!!!!! Soooo the concensus is "NO such thing as UFO's", come on guys, if you think that we are the only ones with litterly billions of possibilities in the universe, than I say shame on you for being so egotistical....And in response to those that want a community to document sightings, this has happened....As was posted in this thread, just check out the history channel.....Besides, first post originated from someone who certainly has credibility as an officer in the military and his crew! Let's not forget about Roswell, NM.....How did 4 alien bodies transform into a WEATHER BALLOON? Yea Right!
I don't really think the consensus is no such thing. I do believe there is SOMETHING out there and some have seen it/them/whatever the heck it could be. There are also some who tell of alien abductions when they aren't really experiencing them....they state they can't move...and technically, they can't. They're experiencing hynagogia. Does this lucid dreaming, sleep paralysis state explain all events? Personally, I don't believe it does, but the only experience I've had is seeing that object in the night sky. I've watched videos of radar screens, videos taken on planes, from space and something seems apparent. One of these days, we'll be either fortunate or unfortunate to find out....I'm hoping for the former!

Sorry, didn't mean to get technical. I believe, I do....

Last edited by pooh; 02-24-2011 at 01:11 PM.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:34 PM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hannon View Post
Okay- I confess. My planet sent me here a year ago to study the habits of Earthlings. I somehow ended up on TOTV. I keep reporting to my superiors back home how strange this civilization is. Everyone is so happy. At least when they are not involved in a political debat. I see no reason to send down our fleet to destroy these what you call HUMANS. My other soldiers have reported how destructive and hateful they are throughout the world but I don't see it in this community. If we decide to destroy this planet, I will suggest they spare the Village People. There is hope for them.
Tom, I think the fleet and your mothership is back looking for you.
The Villages Florida
The Villages Florida The Villages Florida
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 02-24-2011, 12:36 PM

Surely there are others in the universe. I think our planet is being watched by others as daytime entertainment.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:38 PM
Sage
Default You guys, really are funny

This makes me giggle EVEN if there might be some truth to my original post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy79 View Post
Tom, I think the fleet and your mothership is back looking for you.
The Villages Florida
The Villages Florida The Villages Florida
Old 02-24-2011, 02:13 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany

People who have seen UFO's are afraid they'll be made fun of, and that's why there are not many reports. Although I'd love to see something, I've never been that lucky.

However, my uncle worked on space center projects most of his life, and he told us that he saw classified photos of aliens. When he told us, he had long-since retired and was of very sound mind, and I believe him. He said that the reports showed that one alien had lived for a short time after being captured, but the others were found dead.

We are such a small speck in our own universe, and there are more universes out there, so how can we be alone? It's logical that there are other planets with life. God is able to create life in other places in addition to our own little planet Earth.

There is so much we don't know.
Old 02-24-2011, 02:56 PM
Sage
Default Hi K-9

That is truly amazing that this was your UNCLE....Wow!....My husband was sooooo "blown-away", he said he would have given up his new driver to talk to your uncle....That toooo is amazing because he loves that driver...giggle..

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9-Lovers View Post
People who have seen UFO's are afraid they'll be made fun of, and that's why there are not many reports. Although I'd love to see something, I've never been that lucky.

However, my uncle worked on space center projects most of his life, and he told us that he saw classified photos of aliens. When he told us, he had long-since retired and was of very sound mind, and I believe him. He said that the reports showed that one alien had lived for a short time after being captured, but the others were found dead.

We are such a small speck in our own universe, and there are more universes out there, so how can we be alone? It's logical that there are other planets with life. God is able to create life in other places in addition to our own little planet Earth.

There is so much we don't know.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:09 PM

In 1974 while returning home from looking for furniture with my first wife to be I saw what loked like a plane on aproach to Ohare Airport.The odd part was it had lights that looked strange I told my wife to look and she said just a plane.I continued driving on that road til we were under it.It wasn't moving so I got out of the car and looked at it about 700 ft above it look like a flying wing and didn"t move,It had a slight turbine sound to it and the cockpit lights were a strange green .At this point my wife is screaming for me to get back in the car but I wanted to figure out what it was,I couldn't beleive cars were going by and not stopping to look.It started to drift away where i couldn't see because of trees so I jumped back in and drove to a bridge less then a min. away.I got of the car and looked all around and their was nothing in the sky and it was a very clear sky.Upon getting to my inlaws we were both shaking and nervous,I phoned police and they laughed at first then about 15 mins. later they phoned back and said they had other calls.I was told I would be called back by ufo research center,they sent me pages of questions to fill out which We did but to this day don't know what it was. But one thing I do know it wasn't a light in the distance this was real and close enough to see very well,to this day more then anything I would like to know what it was and yes I do not tell this story because people do laugh.I ask my daughter if she has ever asked her mother about this and are told she will not talk about.What amazes me is that I had the guts to get out of the car and stand under it.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdh1470 View Post
In 1974 while returning home from looking for furniture with my first wife to be I saw what loked like a plane on aproach to Ohare Airport.The odd part was it had lights that looked strange I told my wife to look and she said just a plane.I continued driving on that road til we were under it.It wasn't moving so I got out of the car and looked at it about 700 ft above it look like a flying wing and didn"t move,It had a slight turbine sound to it and the cockpit lights were a strange green .At this point my wife is screaming for me to get back in the car but I wanted to figure out what it was,I couldn't beleive cars were going by and not stopping to look.It started to drift away where i couldn't see because of trees so I jumped back in and drove to a bridge less then a min. away.I got of the car and looked all around and their was nothing in the sky and it was a very clear sky.Upon getting to my inlaws we were both shaking and nervous,I phoned police and they laughed at first then about 15 mins. later they phoned back and said they had other calls.I was told I would be called back by ufo research center,they sent me pages of questions to fill out which We did but to this day don't know what it was. But one thing I do know it wasn't a light in the distance this was real and close enough to see very well,to this day more then anything I would like to know what it was and yes I do not tell this story because people do laugh.I ask my daughter if she has ever asked her mother about this and are told she will not talk about.What amazes me is that I had the guts to get out of the car and stand under it.
Do you have any recollection about the color of the "wing?"

Personally if I had been an adult and saw what you saw, I'd have to go home and change my clothes...
Old 02-24-2011, 03:24 PM

Wonder when they are going to bring back Judge Crater and Jimmy Hoffa?
Old 02-24-2011, 03:29 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky-30 View Post
Wonder when they are going to bring back Judge Crater and Jimmy Hoffa?
Elvis
Old 02-24-2011, 03:31 PM
Veteran member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
Yesterday during golf round, talked to one of our neighbors, who has logged over 1000 combat hours as a fighter pilot and he shared this experience:

While on a mission in southeast Asia was in contact with huge UFO almost the size of a football field somewhat "barrel" shaped, turned plane toward object to get a better look, came within 300 feet and the object in an instant shot off and was out of sight within seconds, no noise, no vapor trail, just GONE....This was reported to military investigators....

Too many encounters with commercial and military pilots to dismiss this phenomenon....Are we alone? Any other experiences in the Villages you would like to share....
When I was a young boy my brothers and I were talking with a cousin, who would always be looking at the sky and he said he was looking for that saucer again. We used to humor him saying you just missed it
Wanabee future TVer
Old 02-24-2011, 03:46 PM
Sage
Default Wow!

Your story gave me chills, I know we are not alone and so does the government!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdh1470 View Post
Old 02-24-2011, 05:02 PM
Sage

My thoughts have always been that on this planet on a scale of 1 to 10 of intelligence we are 10. As an example, you can be writing a letter and while your dog is watching you, try to explain to him what you are doing and he will never in a million years comprehend what you are telling him as he doesn't have the brain power to comprehend.
Now in our universe, or in all of space, our intelligence which leads our planet as a 10. may only be a .001 compared to intelligence of the rest of the universe , or total space. That's why we can't explain things and can only guess or put a spiritual explanation on things that we don't have an answer to. We simply can't comprehend because of our limited intelligence. It could be that other civilizations that may be an 8 or 10, know this and haven't tried to contact us as it would be a waste of time. Whether we like it or not that may just be what it is. It's hard to accept that we are not king of the hill as on this planet and relegated to next to nothing on the total scale.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:44 PM
Email Reported As Spam
Default UFO's

In August 1969 around 3:00PM I was driving on a curvy hilly road that connected two state highways. Looked up saw a strange metallic object pulled to the left side of the highway and in that time this massive metallic object was close to the ground blocking out the horizon. i did not see any lights or windows nor did i hear the sounds of an engine. It was like looking under a steel bowl when looking up. I was in awe. I stood there for what seem liked a minute or so then rembered I had a camera in my car.
with the window down reached in grabbed the camera and aimed it at the UFO. In an instant and what I describe as a backward Z pattern the UFO disappeared. It took me five years just to tell my spouse because I knew she like many other people would never believe me.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.