UFO encounters?

Closed Thread
Old 02-24-2011, 05:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,163 Times in 436 Posts
Default UFO encounters?

Yesterday during golf round, talked to one of our neighbors, who has logged over 1000 combat hours as a fighter pilot and he shared this experience:

While on a mission in southeast Asia was in contact with huge UFO almost the size of a football field somewhat "barrel" shaped, turned plane toward object to get a better look, came within 300 feet and the object in an instant shot off and was out of sight within seconds, no noise, no vapor trail, just GONE....This was reported to military investigators....

Too many encounters with commercial and military pilots to dismiss this phenomenon....Are we alone? Any other experiences in the Villages you would like to share....
Old 02-24-2011, 06:11 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
Are we alone? Any other experiences in the Villages you would like to share....
With a bilion stars out there, we are not alone. There was an article in a NY paper today about a retired General who INSISTS the governments throughout the world know of UFO.

Why they don't announce it, I don't know. My hunch is more than 50% of people suspect there is life elsewhere. These aliens might not be little green things with antenas. Whoever they are, their intellegence is more advanced then humans.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:32 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

UFO's, maybe. I once heard a speaker who gave statistics something like this. Don't recall the exact way he laid them out but this is close. Same final conclusion with 100,000 planets with life in our galaxy.

The stars we see at night are very much like our sun. If we assume that one in every 100,000 stars was a sun like ours and able to have planets revolving around it like ours does, and that of those stars with planets, one in every 100,000 had some form of life. And one in every 100,000 of those the life was evolved into some intelligent form. In just the milky way galaxy, there would be 100,000 planets with intelligent life of which earth is just one. And there are 7 known galaxies. This was many years ago and I think now there are 8 galaxies.

So statistically it is impossible for there not to be other life just in our own galaxy. Could they be evolved a few hundred or thousand years beyond us? Have they solve the space time travel issue? Maybe.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,163 Times in 436 Posts
Default IowaParrker...

confused by your response....Not only did our neighbor witness the UFO but his co-pilot and two other officers reported this observation....Just wondering if anyone has friends with similar encounters....I know there is a lot of military in the Villages that might be able to add to this thread either personally or reported to them.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaParkersburg View Post
Old 02-24-2011, 08:21 AM

They still cant figure out how they built the Pyramids with those huge blocks of stone, did they have help?
Old 02-24-2011, 08:32 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to BlueHeronFan

I am always open to the possibility, and actually believe there there is more evidence everyday. Anyone who has a problem coming to grips with it, may I suggest watching a few of the shows available on the History Channel, that can really open up ones mind.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:01 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

I saw one going north on Buena Vista just last week. Was about 2 feet off the ground.....gone in an instant.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:27 AM
Veteran member

My thoughts on this....not sure what these people have seen. BUT just consider this..."IF" there is "LIFE" out there why haven't MORE people here seen them and had experiences that can be truthfully documented. These encounters are always quick and ambiguous and a handful of people have experienced it. I for one would LOVE for a whole large community to have the exact same experience to be a believer!! The rest makes for some good stories and speculation.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:16 AM
Platinum member

Sure....and Billy Pilgrim got lost in time.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:17 AM
Platinum member

Oops...I think I meant stuck in time.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:22 AM
Sage

All I can think of is "To Serve Man"....

Joking aside, I do believe I have seen something that was unexplained. I was young and remember seeing this object, not too high in the sky. It was evening and quite dark. I was looking out of a window of our house and there it was, not making any noise. I could see windows in this "thing." The street light illuminated whatever this was, no glowing lights that I remember. Have no idea what it was.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:28 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh View Post
All I can think of is "To Serve Man"....
I remember that. A cook book. Great episode. Not sure if it were a Twilight Zone or Otta Limits of a freelance flick. It was great.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:34 AM
Platinum member

Okay- I confess. My planet sent me here a year ago to study the habits of Earthlings. I somehow ended up on TOTV. I keep reporting to my superiors back home how strange this civilization is. Everyone is so happy. At least when they are not involved in a political debat. I see no reason to send down our fleet to destroy these what you call HUMANS. My other soldiers have reported how destructive and hateful they are throughout the world but I don't see it in this community. If we decide to destroy this planet, I will suggest they spare the Village People. There is hope for them.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:44 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hannon View Post
I remember that. A cook book. Great episode. Not sure if it were a Twilight Zone or Otta Limits of a freelance flick. It was great.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIufLRpJYnI[/ame]

Oops, won't play, but you can go to You Tube and watch. Oh, how I remember that particular episode of Twilight Zone!
Old 02-24-2011, 11:52 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hannon View Post
Okay- I confess. My planet sent me here a year ago to study the habits of Earthlings. I somehow ended up on TOTV. I keep reporting to my superiors back home how strange this civilization is. Everyone is so happy. At least when they are not involved in a political debat. I see no reason to send down our fleet to destroy these what you call HUMANS. My other soldiers have reported how destructive and hateful they are throughout the world but I don't see it in this community. If we decide to destroy this planet, I will suggest they spare the Village People. There is hope for them.
Thank you o great alien being....

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.