Under The Radar Michigan

Closed Thread
Old 09-24-2013, 10:21 AM
Gold member
Default Under The Radar Michigan

Great show on WCMU showcasing Michigan. I posted this here as it did not get many views under the television heading.
Tell you friends to watch. We know how nice Michigan is so why not let everyone else know.
Old 09-28-2013, 08:02 PM
Veteran member

We were in The Villages the day the show aired. We bought a home in Collier and will move down in 13 months. I told my husband many times how much I was going to miss going up north to our family cabin in Cheboygan. Northern Michigan is beautiful!
Old 09-28-2013, 08:47 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoBike View Post
I grew up in southern NJ and lived in Philly subs after college for 7 years before moving to Michigan. I won't ever go back there to live. I love the outdoors and Michigan has some of the nicest parks, lakes, etc., that I've ever seen. It also has one of the most extensive highway system so you can get around easily without ungodly amounts of traffic.

Pure Michigan......
My wife and I grew up in New Jersey, relocated to Michigan 9 years ago, and wouldn't move back either.

There are some very scenic places to see in Michigan and I must say that I enjoy where we live. The big HOWEVER is that I am not much on winter weather and there is a certain 4 letter weather word (s***) that I won't miss when we live full time in the Villages. Interestingly enough, our families have gotten more s*** than we have since we have lived out here. The difference is that in NJ, it is usually gone in a week or so. It usually stays until spring out here. It also tends to get and stay colder than back in NJ.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.