US Fighter shoots down enemy in air to air strike

Closed Thread
Old 06-24-2017, 09:41 AM
Platinum member

The US is the most powerful military force on Earth................until we put boots on the ground and try to occupy a region. Our military leaders know how to win, but civilians won't let them do so.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan the man View Post
That's nice, now if we could only teach our Navy how to avoid cargo ships will still be in the ballgame.
The jury is still out on this one. A rear admiral was quoted as saying the cargo ship made a u-turn before the collision.
Old 06-24-2017, 05:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Dangerous to think this way. I'm sorry to say this but American arrogance will someday take us down. It's time to think of ourselves as part of a global team, maverick thinking will not survive into the 20 1st century.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"American arrogance??", "global team??", "maverick thinking??"-----It's thinking like that that will "take us down"
Old 06-24-2017, 06:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
"American arrogance??", "global team??", "maverick thinking??"-----It's thinking like that that will "take us down"

I agree. The US didn't become the power it is by going along to get along. If that was our past position we'd still be part of the U.K.

Fiercely independent people and rugged individualists built this country. Not snowflakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-25-2017, 07:36 AM
Veteran member

I personally would not worry about the superiority of the American Air Force.. We will lose the next war which will be a war on cyber.. We have spent billions of dollars to protect ourselves from terrorist.. Terrorism is a cheap way of fighting a war against an enemy. Handwriting is on the wall our students so far inferior to the rest of the world technologically speaking.. This will never change... it's too late...Keep building billion-dollar fighter planes and billion-dollar destroys they can't get out of the way of a cargo ship..
Closed Thread

Tags
air, restraint, choice, show, shoots

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.