New dishwasher

Closed Thread
Old 03-26-2013, 04:57 PM
Default New dishwasher

Has anyone out there in TOTV land recently purchased a new dishwasher? I need a new one but I am totally confused????
Old 03-26-2013, 05:22 PM

We bought a new one last year. It's a Bosch, very quiet and does a great job washing the dishes. We bought it from Best Buy. We are very happy with it!!
Old 03-27-2013, 07:39 AM

I wanted a Bosch dishwasher because I had heard such good things about them - especially how quiet they are. We purchased one from Sears after our design meeting and had it scheduled to be installed after we closed on our house. It ended up being backordered for over a month. I had no intention of going without a dishwasher for that long. We went round and round with Sears over it and they finally offered us a Kenmore Elite for the same price we had paid for the Bosch along with an extended warranty. I am extremely pleased with it. It is very quiet and cleans very well. I'm shocked sometimes at how well it cleans my pots and pans even on the economy cycle. Good luck.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.