Vet Tix Question

Closed Thread
Old 01-21-2020, 09:53 AM
Default Vet Tix Question

The Village movie theaters advertise free Monday movie tickets on VetTix.com. My question is how do you find available movie tickets on that web site? I find all kinds of sporting events and concerts but have yet to find any free movie tickets. Has anyone used Vet Tix to get free Monday movie tickets as advertised at The Village theatres?
Old 01-21-2020, 10:23 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

You need to make an account and then to login. I was getting the emails, and the Movie Tickets for TV was on one of those emails, I didn't see them on the website. This was maybe 3 weeks ago and there was nothing I wanted to see at the time. I had already saw Richard Jewell and Knives Out, so I didn't ask for them since they were for an upcoming Monday. It was only about 15 tickets and when I checked back a couple of days later they were already gone.

This link is the one I look at, if you don't see anything, you maybe need to login.

Important Message Please Read
Old 01-21-2020, 12:17 PM

Thank you. I’ve been getting emails but never for any movies always strange sporting events or once in a while a concert of some kind. Have been a member for a couple months. I’ll keep checking the emails out.

Tags
movie, tickets, find, free, village

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.