The Villages blog..have you seen it?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 01-25-2008, 01:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,424 Times in 697 Posts
Default The Villages blog..have you seen it?

I have been away a couple of weeks and am playing catch up. Here is an interesting site I recieved in my email....it is a blog site dedicated to "stuff" in and around TV per below:

The Villages, Florida
Dedicated to the discussion of issues affecting residents living in The Villages - a 55-and-older retirement community located in central Florida.

Here is the website:

http://thevillagesfl.blogspot.com/

Veddy in..tearrr..isting!!!!!!

BTK
Old 01-25-2008, 02:01 AM
Default Re: The Villages blog..have you seen it?

This blog spot has been out for several years. At one point the blog stopped but I see it is back up and running.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:22 AM
Default Re: The Villages blog..have you seen it?

Looks too business-like. Not as entertaining as TOTV. I put it in my favorites, just in case........

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.