Volunteer Needed - SCORE Client Scheduler

Closed Thread
Old 02-04-2015, 04:41 PM
Default Volunteer Needed - SCORE Client Scheduler

Are you able to volunteer 10 hours per month to help the local chapter of SCORE schedule our new clients?
SCORE is a national non-profit, volunteer organization which provides free, confidential mentoring to entrepreneurs as they look to start or grow their small business. We need someone to receive requests for mentoring from new clients and assign those clients to one of our mentors. We are looking for the following skills:
  • Integrity
  • Organizational skills
  • Good communication skills
  • Computer skills including using a website, working with a simple Excel file, and email
Requests come in via email or voicemail so there is no fixed schedule as long as you can check for new messages each day.
Please let me know if you are interested.
thevillagesocala.score.org
Old 02-04-2015, 05:21 PM

I would be willing to volunteer for this position. I am in the Villages 8 months a year and possibly could provide required services the other months from summer home. Please contact Lee at 207-514-0543.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:49 AM
Veteran member
Location: Reading, Pa, The Villages, Reading, Pa, The Villages until the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canabarrybarb View Post
Are you able to volunteer 10 hours per month to help the local chapter of SCORE schedule our new clients?
SCORE is a national non-profit, volunteer organization which provides free, confidential mentoring to entrepreneurs as they look to start or grow their small business. We need someone to receive requests for mentoring from new clients and assign those clients to one of our mentors. We are looking for the following skills:
  • Integrity
  • Organizational skills
  • Good communication skills
  • Computer skills including using a website, working with a simple Excel file, and email
Requests come in via email or voicemail so there is no fixed schedule as long as you can check for new messages each day.
Please let me know if you are interested.
thevillagesocala.score.org
Send me a PM and I will reply with me contact number so we can discuss it. I am a full time resident in the Villages.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.