Waffle House Shooting Nashville, TN

Closed Thread
Old 04-22-2018, 09:43 AM
Default Waffle House Shooting Nashville, TN

This 29 year old gentleman exited his pickup at 3 AM and proceeded to kill two people in the Waffle House parking lot and at least one other inside with a rifle. It apparently jammed and another patron rushed him taking the rifle away and throwing it over the counter. He then shed his coat and proceeded to walk down the highway totally naked and is still being sought by the police as of a few minutes ago. How do I protect myself, family and friends from someone as unhinged as this person without shooting back ? Seriously, these deranged people are out there and something sets them off. How do I protect myself, since society is obviously not up to the job. Please, no drivel about me being more dangerous to others then to the gunman. I've been an excellent marksmen since serving in the USMC many years ago.
Old 04-22-2018, 10:51 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivaridger1 View Post
This 29 year old gentleman exited his pickup at 3 AM and proceeded to kill two people in the Waffle House parking lot and at least one other inside with a rifle. It apparently jammed and another patron rushed him taking the rifle away and throwing it over the counter. He then shed his coat and proceeded to walk down the highway totally naked and is still being sought by the police as of a few minutes ago. How do I protect myself, family and friends from someone as unhinged as this person without shooting back ? Seriously, these deranged people are out there and something sets them off. How do I protect myself, since society is obviously not up to the job. Please, no drivel about me being more dangerous to others then to the gunman. I've been an excellent marksmen since serving in the USMC many years ago.
I would be interested to know why the brave guy who engaged him let him get away.

Or when disarmed why no one else jumped in to help till the police arrived.
Closed Thread

Tags
rifle, ago, protect, waffle, people

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.