Suspect #2 is surrounded

Closed Thread
Old 04-19-2013, 06:32 PM
Sage
Default Suspect #2 is surrounded

They have him down possibly in a boat in Watertown. He is alive; however, they have not approached for fear of a bomb. So relieved this terrorist will be off the streets tonight.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:22 PM
Platinum member

Looks like it will be over soon. That must be one bunch of pizzed off cops. Hope they get him alive so someone can beat the crap out of him.

Y'know that part of your brain that tells you "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" I think I'm missing it.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:44 PM
Veteran member

Fox News reporting at 843pm that the creep has been caught and is now in custody.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:47 PM

Thank god!!!!!!
Old 04-19-2013, 07:47 PM
Sage
The Boston Globe is reporting that three suspects have been picked up for questioning in New Bedford, MA in relation to the marathon bombings. Don't know what that's about.

NBC News is reporting that the second suspect is in custody.

Thank you Boston Police Department, MA State Police, FBI and the other 30 agencies that worked to bring this search to its conclusion.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:24 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoBike View Post
Fuel up the plane and head to Gitmo!!
And while they're on their way..they can push him OUT of the plane during the trip.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:37 PM
Veteran member

Thankfully I feel certain that the authorities who now have him in custody are a little more civilized & humane than some of the tough-guy wannabe commenters here.

Hopefully through humane interrogation they can determine what the brother's motivation was & if there were possibly others involved. I'm so glad they were able to capture at least one of them alive.

east central Illinois, St. Louis, Baton Rouge, Houston, Atlanta, Birmingham, AL
Old 04-19-2013, 08:46 PM
Sage

Glad all is over....well, it's not totally over, but the young suspect is in custody!

This suspect was a student at UMass, Dartmouth. That's my alma mater. The people arrested in New Bedford ... one is said to be the suspect's girlfriend. Suspect was on campus Wednesday. New Bedford and Dartmouth are two cities next to each other. Takes a little over an hour to get to campus from the Boston area. Guess he did elude the dragnet for a while....then, he went back to the Boston area.....curious. Lots of questions, hope we get all the answers.

Thanks to all who helped in bringing these two into custody ....one alive, one deceased.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:12 PM
Sage
Default True heroes

A big thank you to all of the heroes who put their lives on the line to being down the two Boston monsters. The firefighters, the EMS crews, the police and swat teams and the regular folks like you and me who came to the rescue of the injured. That day will never be forgotten. Everyone can get some much needed time with their families and rest. God Bless America!
Old 04-19-2013, 09:20 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenoa View Post
Thankfully I feel certain that the authorities who now have him in custody are a little more civilized & humane than some of the tough-guy wannabe commenters here.

Hopefully through humane interrogation they can determine what the brother's motivation was & if there were possibly others involved. I'm so glad they were able to capture at least one of them alive.

That which does not destroy you, makes you stronger- Nietzsche
Old 04-19-2013, 09:21 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

I'm also extremely thankfull for the folks who with the combined efforts to piece together the intel to catch these thugs.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:37 PM
Veteran member

Quote:

I was wondering how long it would take before the nice squishy "Lets be nice to this evil waste product" comments would begin.

I don't care if they waterboard him, rip out his tonenails one by one or any other means they might have on hand. He showed no pity to the people who's lives he destroyed and he deserves no pity from us.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:47 PM
Gold member

Quote:

Civilized . . . Humane?

Tell me, what is civilized and humane about bombing innocent children, women and men? Then throwing bombs out at the police?

Hope they get any info they can and then he "whoops" falls down many flights of stairs.

Give me a break!
Old 04-19-2013, 09:57 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack184 View Post
I was wondering how long it would take before the nice squishy "Lets be nice to this evil waste product" comments would begin.

I don't care if they waterboard him, rip out his tonenails one by one or any other means they might have on hand. He showed no pity to the people who's lives he destroyed and he deserves no pity from us.
Do that Mack, and I'm sorry to say you're no different than the terrorists. We're Americans, we're supposed to be better than that.

go ahead, sign me
"nice & squishy"

east central Illinois, St. Louis, Baton Rouge, Houston, Atlanta, Birmingham, AL
Old 04-19-2013, 10:19 PM
Sage
Default Can you imagine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomoho View Post
They have him down possibly in a boat in Watertown. He is alive; however, they have not approached for fear of a bomb. So relieved this terrorist will be off the streets tonight.

A resident had gone outside to smoke and noticed a tarp on the boat was flapping, a relative told NBC News. When he went to investigate, he saw what looked like a curled-up person and bloody clothes.

The man "freaked out," ran into the house and called police, the relative said.
Thermal imaging from helicopters confirmed there was a person in the boat, officials said.

Over the course of two hours, several bursts of gunfire could be heard. The police threw flash-bang grenades designed to disorient and brought a negotiator to the scene as night fell.

Just before 9 p.m., the wounded Tsarnaev was taken into custody. "He sustained significant blood loss," a law enforcement official at the scene said.
As an ambulance took the suspect to Boston hospital where he is in critical condition having sustained severe blood loss from earlier gun fight.

p.s.
One major t.v. channel said that they will "not" read him his Miranda Rights, but instead will book him under some obscure terrorist law..........forget the name of it.
They will "give him a Koran" and "pray with him"...........this is what I heard on CBS News..........then they will try to find out WHO ELSE might be involved.

Just guessing that he would get the death sentence........eventually...........however, other terrorists are in the SUPER MAX PRISON in Florence Colorado.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...&printable=yes

Scroll down for list of prisoners "housed" in the Super Max Prison in Florence Colorado. ENLARGE THE JAIL CELL PHOTO by clicking on photo.

I thought they were kept in it for their entire term.......but it's only for the first year or so. They should think about it before they do the crime.

Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.